Best off-season

cincykent

I went with Pittsburgh. I think it's really a toss up between The Steelers and the Bengals. I figured everybody else will vote for Cincy, so I threw in a vote for them. Getting Roth was huge for them. Baltimore didn't really improve all that much and Cleveland kinda muddled around and now the situation with KW2 didn't help.

Cincy by far!! There are a lot of new faces on this team, especially on D and Special Teams. Cincy is very active this offseason. (Grahm, Webster, O'neil, Herring, Beckett, Dillion Trade, Patrick Johnson, Bobbie Williams)

And I heard we may bring Gardner into the fold, and a backup C from the Redskins.

Also there is a slight possibility that we may get Mckenzie as well.

the browns.

Just kidding.

I would have to agree that it's a toss up between the Bengals and Steelers, depending on how the new players/draft picks pan out.

The Ravens didn't have much of an offseason, but then when you have pro-bowlers in virtually every position, there really isn't that much you can do. :D

I think the Kevin Johnson pick up will have as much impact for us as any player for any other afcnorth team, but he's the only one. Everyone else got multiple players.

the browns.

Just kidding.

I would have to agree that it's a toss up between the Bengals and Steelers, depending on how the new players/draft picks pan out.

The Ravens didn't have much of an offseason, but then when you have pro-bowlers in virtually every position, there really isn't that much you can do. :D

I think the Kevin Johnson pick up will have as much impact for us as any player for any other afcnorth team, but he's the only one. Everyone else got multiple players.

Well, I stand corrected....although I couldn't blame Arizona if he did say his Ravens had the best off-season...