This season for the SEC has actually impressed me. Most years it is 1 or two teams slicing through the also rans like butter, not this year.

Looks as if the SEC has elevated the average teams to a new level and they are capable of slapping down the powerhouses in the conference, kind of like what has been happening in the Big Ten for the last few years (minus a couple of perfect seasons by the Buckeyes, 1 by Michigan in 1997 and 1 by PSU in 1994 I think)

LSU needs to run the table just to get a shot at the BCS title game if OSU, BC, Kansas and Oregan continue to play as well as they did this week. That maybe hard to do in what looks to be a much tougher conference than normal and if all the other SEC teams continue to whack each other around thier quality wins loss some luster.

Earlier in the year I thought that LSU was as close to a sure bet to go to the BCS title game as there was, but the road there has gotten much rougher for them as the season progresses.

It has been a very interesting NCAA football season so far.

Meh I think secs been one of the best for awhile now big 10 just seems overrated.

Hoping Oregon and LSU run the tables and get 1 n 2 with their schedules they'd deserve it more then ohio.

BLASPHEMY!!!! :angry:

If Ohio State wins out, it won't matter what LSU or anyone else does for the remainder of thier schedule, because they won't pass Ohio State in the rankings, deserving or not. Number 2 on the other hand is still up for dicussion, but you can almost say the same for Boston College...

WHODEY !!!

Well BC does go down to Florida State and Oregon tops Arizona State.

The way I see it though, is LSU to #2 and Oklahoma to #3, unless the voters give more to Oregon and they happen to jump Oklahoma for the #3 position... Fun year in college football by my account !!! Does anyone remember so many top 5 teams getting beat in one particular season ?? I don't...

WHODEY !!!

I watched LSU last week and they dont deserve to be ranked ahead of Oregan at this point they look lost at times and the Ducks have it all together right now. Oregan is 1 bad call away from being #1 this season as is, they are my #2 team right now, but if Kansas stays unbeaten through the Big 12 championship I think they have a chance at jumping past all the 1 loss teams.

Well Oregons ranked 3# heres hoping LSU or /cough OSU can drop a game so they can get in the top 2#

I think LSU wil lose again before OSU will.

No Doubt,Only chance is Mich and that's like 2% chance of them winning -_-,Well hopefully Oregon can atleast have convincing victories to get above LSU.

The team I will be much happier with tagging as over rated, is Kansas. They to have had an easy schedule. I can't think in a million years why they jumped Oklahoma in the BCS standing, but they will still have to face #6 Missouri and then Oklahoma for the Big XII Championship. If they win both of those games, I will come back and apologize. I'm thinking I won't be back for that reason !!

WHODEY !!!