Bengals Memorabilia

slowtwitch

Does anyone keep any old memorabilia or souvenirs of Bengals stuff. I still have a six pack of unopened special ediotion Hudepole Beer cans from the first Super Bowl. Iwonder if it would be safe to drink?

I don't think Hudy brewed last week even is safe to drink...that's why they used to say "Gettin' Moody with the Hudy!" :lol:

Does anyone keep any old memorabilia or souvenirs of Bengals stuff. I still have a six pack of unopened special ediotion Hudepole Beer cans from the first Super Bowl. Iwonder if it would be safe to drink?

I used to collect beer cans when I was a kid. I have those hudy bengal cans, and the reds cans, and the old iron city beer pittsburg steelers can....

I was reading the other day, that unfortunately, all of those are virtually worthless.

Except of course to the people that own them :P

I still have the program and ticket stubs from when I went to SuperBowl XVI with my father. I was almost 11 then, lol...

WHODEY !!!