espn insider

i HATE, and i mean really truly DESPISE espn insider. why in the world should we pay extra money to get kiper's draft grades? i don't get it...

just make all of your articles available to the public like any other respectable news site. as if they don't have enough money already... <_<

*i wasn't sure where to put this post, but decided on the draft section, since all of the draft insider stuff is what prompted me to post it in the first place. feel free to move it.*

Can I please add my hate of insider here aswell. Everyone says how Kiper is an expert but I have pretty much no idea because I havent got a clue what his opinion is.

PAYING FOR DRAFT INFORMATION IS SACRELIGIOS !!

Sights like ESPN, TSN, and TFY Draft Preview , are never as accurate as free sights anyways.

The fact of the matter is.....TSN stops their research right after the combine. When you read their draft publications, their always a month late on information !

guys, it's like 5 dollars a month. How much is that a day? How much would it cost for a newspaper that covers the same material? These guys are in it to make money, the offer a service and ask for payment. Seems legit to me.

Unfortunately, and I don't know how they did this, they made it impossible to either email insider pages or copy the text. I used to get the stuff and post it over on the Ravens board but it doesn't work anymore.