51-38

Browneez

51-38 or 51-45* however you want to look at it ;) , but either way I'm here to give props for a great shootout by both teams and not talk s**t... that's what I reserve for Stoolers.

Browns fans have nothing against you kitty-cats even if you're probably gonna be annexed by some Kentucky bumpkins within our lifetime (you're still Ohioans, damnit).

Pissburgh Steroiders and the Ratbirds are the teams to despise so good luck in the upcoming weeks... I hope your (our) defense turns it around. What's the deal with your DC you guys went into some terrible formations against us and rarely stacked the LOS? I follow our division pretty closely so I'll be in and out seeing how you guys are fairing. Cheers to Ohio conquering the AFCN this year and at least one of us bringing an NFL championship to our beloved state soon enough... hopefully the Browns first. See you week 16.

Hey Browneez,

Welcome to our humble abode. Unfortunately I can't get into the Ohian brotherhood thing because I'm from the UK but in answer to the the million $ question "What's the deal with your DC?", I like most of Bengaldom have absolutely no f**k*ng idea.

Congrats on your win (with all due respect you needed it more that we did and it showed).

"See you week 16."

You Bet.

What's the deal with your DC you guys went into some terrible formations against us and rarely stacked the LOS?

Good question. Who the f*ck knows.

Good to have you, and come back anytime Browneez.