Similarities

Between Billy and Chris and Micheal Irvin??? :lol:

All 3 are bashing the bengals during the draft and about the draft but no one else is. Not anchors, not announcers, not writers, not fans, not anyone. I am betting this will be our most solid draft and we will be looking back at it for years. I cant wait till u 2 are on board, prolly the same time irvin will be like, i can see the bengals making the playoffs this year...carson looks good! prolly around week 4 of the preseason.

All 3 are bashing the bengals during the draft and about the draft but no one else is. Not anchors, not announcers, not writers, not fans, not anyone. I am betting this will be our most solid draft and we will be looking back at it for years. I cant wait till u 2 are on board, prolly the same time irvin will be like, i can see the bengals making the playoffs this year...carson looks good! prolly around week 4 of the preseason.

jditty!!! DO NOT put me in the same class as Micheal Irvin! I have absolutely no cocaine on my person!! :lol:

Yeah really, I myself have never taken cocaine or broke my neck on a routine pass route. - Perhaps the reason why Michael Irvin blasted us , without no one saying to the differ is because everyone else on the panel, Chris Berman, Chris Mortenson , and Mel Kiper have done it for too long. !

Trading Dillon to the World Champs was a bad move, but not nearly as bad as the reaches we made today !