Value ?

JPW

Ok....

You have to believe that the Bengals are picking the players that they want.

And they are by no means bad players.

They are not the players that I would like, but it is Not my Call. (and what the heck do I know anyway)

But here is my question, even if they are getting the players that they want, are they getting VALUE for their picks ?

Maybe I am looking at the wrong Value Boards ?

From the Board that I have looked at, it seems that most Every Pick so far, has been a Reach.

It seems that they have taken most Every player like a Round or Two before they should have been drafted ?

NFL Draft Countdown

NFL Draft Blitz

Am I just looking at the wrong boards or are these Picks all really that F... up ??

Ok....

They are not the players that I would like, but it is Not my Call. (and what the heck do I know anyway)

But here is my question, even if they are getting the players that they want, are they getting VALUE for their picks ?

From the Board that I have looked at, it seems that most Every Pick so far, has been a Reach.

It seems that they have taken most Every player like a Round or Two before they should have been drafted ?

NFL Draft Countdown

NFL Draft Blitz

Am I just looking at the wrong boards or are these Picks all really that F... up ??

You roll the dice at the best of times...It's one of those things. There are hundreds of players to go over and you just never know. The problem is everybody is an "expert" nowadays, just create a website....and the only way to know for sure is suit up and see them play....

Saying that, I like the picks....

I am very disappointed with these picks. What the fk are we doing drafting Caleb Miller at LB when we need A DT A DE and

C? I smell Mike Brown and his cronies. I can't believe Marvin did this......every pick is a reach.....why???????

Bulls**t! There is no way to justify this bulls**t,

Grade so far: D

Ok....

NFL Draft Countdown

NFL Draft Blitz

You said it JPW, we didn't get value for our picks.. There is no way Ratliff is rated higher than Ware, or Strait.

Williams over Sean Jones.. - nope..

We left the second round without a single DT, and De, when Odom and Starks fell to us..Let alone Dockett..

What's the purpose of having 11 draft picks, and you not use them wisely.. :angry:

u 3 are on your own hate bengals draft island.

If you think that we're the only ones upset with the Bengals Day one draft... then you are sadly mistaken..

We have over 300 member here... Lets' ask them all one by one to see how they think we did,.. including yourself.. I know you've looked up some of these players.. Seen them play, etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. etc...

Anyone not willing to except the fact that we could have done better is not living in reality !..

I'm not bashing our picks.. I'm bashing where we got these guys ! I'm bashing that we didn't address long term needs . I'm bashing that there were higher rated players available, and we took some gambles that probably weren't necessary..

Just respect the fact that I don't have to agree with Marvin!! or whoever is responsible for this !

Jim Anderson is a GREAT RB coach....

I cant wait to see what hes gonna do with Chris Perry

check this out...

”I will say that his overall fundamentals and execution of this game are exciting. This guy is as close to James Brooks that we have had here in a long time,” said running backs coach Jim Anderson.

Jim Anderson is a GREAT RB coach....

I cant wait to see what hes gonna do with Chris Perry

check this out...

”I will say that his overall fundamentals and execution of this game are exciting. This guy is as close to James Brooks that we have had here in a long time,” said running backs coach Jim Anderson.

Yeah, I read that too ........ Well he's the coach and I'm not, but I'm going to tell him like Marvin tells the players " I see better than I hear ". I'm just going to have to see this one to believe it.

I had to go do yard work after the second pick to calm down. Have to believe that dude would have been there in the fourth. Cost them Courtney Watson for sure. I have been stunned thus far. :angry:

:( The name Chris Perry did it for me.

:angry: Checked in a couple of hours later and .......... you know the rest

:P:D ...... after 3 stingers