Caleb Miller

EdwardG

its funny to read different things on the same people. tells you that nobody really knows anything until they get to the nfl. the bit on espn said he would be a backup/special teams player if developed and shouldnt be taken on the first day. then kiper does a thing on him and says hes a solid player, possibly 3rd best lb available, and said that it was a good move.

i dont like the negativity...chris u are looking at the research...look at what all our picks did in college and on the field. All of them led their defenses in strong conferences.

i dont like the negativity...chris u are looking at the research...look at what all our picks did in college and on the field. All of them led their defenses in strong conferences.

reminds me of rudi johnson.

led the SEC in rushing, but nobody thought that he would make a solid pro.

Even Kipers' board, Jerry Jones' board, Dan Pompeii's board, Vic Carucci's board..

Don't take my word for it.. you'll see come this season.. No impact players, and a draft full of backups and special teamers..

WE ought to have some really good special teams, but we'll suck except for playing musical running backs again

Actually I like the Rudi Johnson pick.. But I don't like how we drafted today..

Here's the real question. Did you like the Rudi Johnson pick the year before last when Rudi was sitting on the bench? How about the year before that? No one will really know how good the 2004 draft is until a year or two or three from now. Some of these picks will work out and some won't, but that's the nature of game. It's impossible for ALL of the picks to turn out as disasters. It's also impossible for ALL of the picks to turn into superstars. I'm so sorry that the Bengals didn't chose their picks according to your draft board -- I'll make sure to remind Marvin, Mikey and the others in the Bengals front office to get your opinion when the 2005 draft rolls along.

As for the first three rounds, I gave Cincy a B grade. There's nothing that really jumps out at me, but at the same time there's nothing that makes me think "are they crazy?" After seeing Marvin's performance last year, I'll be trusting in him until there's reason not to.

Actually I like the Rudi Johnson pick.. But I don't like how we drafted today..

Here's the real question. Did you like the Rudi Johnson pick the year before last when Rudi was sitting on the bench? How about the year before that? No one will really know how good the 2004 draft is until a year or two or three from now. Some of these picks will work out and some won't, but that's the nature of game. It's impossible for ALL of the picks to turn out as disasters. It's also impossible for ALL of the picks to turn into superstars. I'm so sorry that the Bengals didn't chose their picks according to your draft board -- I'll make sure to remind Marvin, Mikey and the others in the Bengals front office to get your opinion when the 2005 draft rolls along.

As for the first three rounds, I gave Cincy a B grade. There's nothing that really jumps out at me, but at the same time there's nothing that makes me think "are they crazy?" After seeing Marvin's performance last year, I'll be trusting in him until there's reason not to.

To answer your question .. Hell yes.... :D When we drafted him in 2001 , I was stoked... I had him as a 2nd rounder that year. I thought, we finally rid ourselves of not having a good backup to Corey.

- 10 straight 100 yard games against the SEC..

- great balance at Auburn

- played behind average line...

--- I thought he was a second rounder, so last year wasn't a surprise to me. When Corey got hurt, I was like, Just stick Rudi in.. leave Bennett on the Bench.

And I don't doubt Marvin's ability to coach, I think they did themselves an injustice by not taking better players of need.