Hall of Fame

B24

Looks like only two Bengals are on the list this year.

QB Ken Anderson and CB Ken Riley.

I guess Boomer didn't make the cut this year.

I'd like to see one of them get in, but with the names nominated this year the chances are slim.

Here's the complete list of nominees.

It could depend on how many they put in this time. Aside from a few obvious ones ... namely Elway, I think Ken Anderson has as good a shot as anyone on the list. I watched him play Bert Jones of the then Baltimore Colts. It was one of the best quarterback duels I've ever seen. Colts ended up winning a very close game, but Anderson made any throw he wanted to all night.

He didn't seem to work out as a coach or coordinator, but he didn't have a lot of help from above or below either. He seems to be doing OK where he is now. One of the knocks I heard on him was that he tried to make Ken Anderson clones out of qb's that he worked with. I don't know about that .... maybe. I can say that if he'd had a Ken Anderson to work with the results would have most likely been a lot better.

It would be great to have Coach Lewis put his pitcure up along side Munoz. I hope he gets in.