Amobi Okoye - This is the guy the Bengals need

walzav29

I thought he just left college early. He tested for the 9th grade at 12, and has his degree at 19! This is the kind of character guy this team can use. Plus he's a huge talent. I hope he falls to 18. I think our boys not only need a guy who hasn't been arrested, but is above and beyond a good citizen.

He stated his playing weight in 295 ya he could go up to 320 but would he be the same player? we do not know.....

Given the struggles of Thornton, Robinson, and Tony Williams, that's understandable. I think Okoye would be a better fit though, given his pass rush ability.

Then our improvement to our rush defense is thrown out the window...I like big DT's I love what Ravens do I likle what the vikings did last year...I'll be just as happy get tank tyler rnd 2 or paul soliai rnd 4 then I would be to get okoye in rnd 1.I just hope the undersized DT project is over.I liked Okoye back when everyone thought he weighed 315 and was a NT... lol.

Then our improvement to our rush defense is thrown out the window...I like big DT's I love what Ravens do I likle what the vikings did last year...I'll be just as happy get tank tyler rnd 2 or paul soliai rnd 4 then I would be to get okoye in rnd 1.I just hope the undersized DT project is over.I liked Okoye back when everyone thought he weighed 315 and was a NT... lol.

I think it goes both ways... The Vikings had a great run defense, but they had nearly no pass rush whatsoever. Teams have to find a balance of the two, and I think the Bengals could stand to improve the pass rush some degree. I do like Soliai a lot though.

Well better scheme would help "cough the tecmo bowl blitz stratagy doesn't work"...Vikings did but it was also their first season under new HC and new DC....they wearn't given the chance improve DE's really....they take jamaal anderson this year their gonna be even scarrier.

Plus their pass defense got it done when it counted they were ranked 7th giving up passing tds.