The Reds pull it out!!!

BengalszoneBilly

Oh man, what a series!! :o The day after the Cubbies steal one from us in the bottom of the ninth, we come back and dish up some serious payback in the top of the ninth today!! And with Kerry Woods bitchin' about those two obvious balls not being called strikes, and getting tossed was the icing on the cake!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that Wood should have been tossed when he first started yelling at the ump. He was acting like he should have gotten the call just because of who he is.

Glad to see the Reds win the game. It was almost like a playoff game, I think that Graves even described it that way in his post game interview.

It was almost like a playoff game, I think that Graves even described it that way in his post game interview.

You are absolutely right, and only 10 games into the season to boot!! I feel a good baseball season ahead, and this is the total opposite of what I expected!!

How's this sound guy's!?!

Cincinnati Reds...World Series Champions 2004

Cincinnati Bengals...Super Bowl Champions 2004

Let do what UConn did in hoops and take BOTH titles!! :player:

(yeah, yeah...I've had a cocktail or two, but a man can dream can't he?) B)

im glad the reds have been pulling out the wins, but it does raise concerns for me regarding the pitching staff. granted, the cubs have been having the same problems due to wind, etc., but it bothers me when i have such little confidence in our pitching staff to get people out.

im glad the reds have been pulling out the wins, but it does raise concerns for me regarding the pitching staff. granted, the cubs have been having the same problems due to wind, etc., but it bothers me when i have such little confidence in our pitching staff to get people out.

I agree im waiting for the staff to implode as any minute, but who knows, maybe they wont.... B)