posting

Kazkal

The wii is so freaking gay. Now I know your a homo Kaz! JK. Seriously though, your pointing and typing.... How gay is that?

I don't know about most of you, but I like to lay down sometimes and play vid games. I can't imagine laying down and trying to play a game on that thing. LOL. *****laying on my side, chillin, waving a remote like a sword******

The wii is so freaking gay. Now I know your a homo Kaz! JK. Seriously though, your pointing and typing.... How gay is that?

I don't know about most of you, but I like to lay down sometimes and play vid games. I can't imagine laying down and trying to play a game on that thing. LOL. *****laying on my side, chillin, waving a remote like a sword******

It's for that very reason that I hope a bunch of these fat kids I see stumbling around everywhere get one of these things. It's pathetic how many 8 to 13 year olds I have seen that are way past obesity.

It's for that very reason that I hope a bunch of these fat kids I see stumbling around everywhere get one of these things. It's pathetic how many 8 to 13 year olds I have seen that are way past obesity.

Amen to that! I was thinking the same thing. Instead of laying around, this machine gets them up and at least doing something active.

Amen to that! I was thinking the same thing. Instead of laying around, this machine gets them up and at least doing something active.

Maybe we should start a fund raiser. We can collect through the Ronald McDonald House, since the parents of these little tanks always take them to Mickey D's when they're too lazy to cook some minute rice. We'll use those funds to purchase Wii systems for all the little chubby boys and girls out there that need to know what it feels like to utilize more than one muscle at a time.