Green @ RB?

Kazkal

Rookie Skyler Green, the newest Bengal, is listed as a wideout at 5-9, 197 pounds. After the Cowboys drafted him as a wide receiver out of LSU in the fourth round, they switched him to running back. The Bengals brought him in for punt returns but he hopes they switch him back to running back. He said he has already mentioned it to head coach Marvin Lewis.

well coulden't hurt with perry down.

It depends on what for. I'd have a lot of reservations using him as a third down back for blocking reasons. WR's usually don't have a reputation as blockers, and he's pretty small, so blocking would really worry me.

Right now I'm fine with Kenny Watson. What I'm not fine with is our punt returning, and if he could help there, then :sure:

It depends on what for. I'd have a lot of reservations using him as a third down back for blocking reasons. WR's usually don't have a reputation as blockers, and he's pretty small, so blocking would really worry me.

Right now I'm fine with Kenny Watson. What I'm not fine with is our punt returning, and if he could help there, then :sure:

Good point regarding blocking. I doubt they'd put him in as a back for a passing play for that reason, though Watson has struggled some there this year too.