Rampant Blind-Homerism

Tasher

All the talk on sunday was on the Saints backing into the Division and clinching a playoff berth.

Well, la dee da.

I will just be happy if the Bengals get into the playoffs, no matter how they manage to do it. Back-to-back playoff appearances are a rarity around Cincinnati and to start the new era off this way would be huge. It would be huge especially for the playoff experience of this team for next year, to do it vs the schedule we have had this year, and to build for next year.

Bend over backwards and somersault to the rear, MARCH!

:)

Playoffs, I don't care how! :P

Yeah, I agree

well, except for that "bend over backwards" "somersault to the rear" comment

a word of advice, you probably dont want to say stuff like that, especially when

you've got a picture of Homer's butt in your sig...... :boff:

Well, that's the "I don't care how..." part... Its for the BENGALS, not for me PERSONALLY... :o

:lol:

I'm all for it! Jevon Walker has a seperated shoulder and is questionable for Sunday. (Sirius NFL Radio)

Good deal. Also, Cutler's still a rookie, and will probably do some stupid s**t like throwing the ball straight up while being tackled, as he did in his first start.

Just make sure to keep the safeties waaaaaaay back, because that kid can throw 80 yards on the fly. I think he has the best arm in the NFL.

The whole term "backing in" is BS!!. if you get in, is b/c of what you did over 16 games, not the last 3. I can tell you the couple of times the Jets "backed in" (1986 and 2004 come to mind), they won the WC game and should have won the div playoff. In 86, after crushing KC in the wildcard, they played the Brownies and were up 10 w/ 3 minutes to go and stopped them on a 3rd and 23 but gastineau was called ifor roughing the passser and they ended up losing in double OT. The Jets had lost their last 5 that year. In 2004, the Jets lost their last 2 and should have beaten Pitsspuke oif not for some poor FG kicking.

Anyway its BS. The Bengals are one of the top 6 teams in the AFC and should get in even if you lose next week. I don't think you beat will lose, though. I think you go into Denver and beat them somewhat easily. The media has been waiting to make Cutler into a legend and with one throw versus Aerizona, now he is the man! Give me a break. Bengals will win!! Here's to Cincy and Ny in the playoffs!

All the talk on sunday was on the Saints backing into the Division and clinching a playoff berth.

Well, la dee da.

I will just be happy if the Bengals get into the playoffs, no matter how they manage to do it. Back-to-back playoff appearances are a rarity around Cincinnati and to start the new era off this way would be huge. It would be huge especially for the playoff experience of this team for next year, to do it vs the schedule we have had this year, and to build for next year.

Bend over backwards and somersault to the rear, MARCH!

:)

Playoffs, I don't care how! :P

I am guaranteeing a win against the Broncos!!!!!!! This s**t stops here, we WILL make the playoffs and once we get in anything can happen!!!!!