Chris Perry

Spor_tees

if TO was on our team and he spit in the face of another player for talking crap and put up 2 td's in a game I would shed him with more love than anyone on this board.

Just when I think you can't possibly lose any more credibility, you show me how its done in inimitable fashion.

Congratulations

The point is: Yeah I would be upset with him, but I wouldn't hate on 'em. I'm all about winning. You don't know what was said about TO by Hall. He could've said ne thing...

You should know me by now, credibility isn't my motivation.

the school's all-time leader in rushing attempts, including carrying the ball 51 times in a single game !

The guy had no history of injuries, and was in great shape.

Thats probbley the problem.He was used good when we got him...I hope perry turn it around and can stay healthy but right now hes no better then kijana carter.

the school's all-time leader in rushing attempts, including carrying the ball 51 times in a single game !

The guy had no history of injuries, and was in great shape.

Thats probbley the problem.He was used good when we got him...I hope perry turn it around and can stay healthy but right now hes no better then kijana carter.

You make him sound like he's a used truck dude. "Man, he (the truck) is a work horse but his ol' leg (axle) is going to break soon."

That's not a good point dude. Ton's of college running backs get a huge work load and do fine with injuries in the NFL. All that your seeing here in Perry's case is BAD LUCK.

**shakes my head** While Tjack still avoids my question for the 3rd or 4th time. Such a hater little girl, where's your balls, just admit you've never played football in your life.

You've been a member for almost 2 years now and I already have half the number of posts as you. I get plenty of interaction. Unless you have bank money, I have more dollars than you too. HA, I laugh at you!

I don't know if it is because you are too stupid to tell the difference or if you are just one of those wannabe thug types that thinks you have to talk smack to anybody and everybody to get attention, but there is a huge difference between wishing Ill-will on a guy and hoping he gets injured and saying a guy is injury prone.

really? hold the phone for a second.................

it doesn't matter how fast or how well Perry's leg heals, because when he comes back, he will just get another injury.

It seems that you are too stupid to even remember what you wrote

does that not sound like someone wishing ill-will and hoping someone gets injured?

How is what I said anything more than saying a guy is injury prone? Just like when he came back from is hernia...he got a "high" ankle sprain...then he came back from his "high" ankle sprain...he broke his leg....and when he comes back from his broken leg, he'll find a pink slip in his locker and clear it out and call his agent trying to catch on with another team.

(((Sigh))) Another fine thread has gone off the rails. Well, let's see if we can't recapture the moment.

Question: If Chris Perry lives through the offseason will he make the Bengals roster next season, and if so will he manage to score his first NFL TD in 2007, his 4th season?

Man if LT got paid the same going rate as Chris Perry gets paid per TD he would be richer than Bill Gates. How much exactly does Chris Perry make per TD he scores? Is it like an infinite number if you get paid and never score a TD?

:unsure: