Braham and Levi for stretch run?

duus

Not sure if anyone has news or information or even 'gut feelings', but I am very much hoping for a return of these guys for the final 3 games. Asking too much? Being out of town, I am not even sure how the line looked today so I would be interested in that aspect as well. With the next 3 games upcoming, there is no doubt that line play, and the running game in particular, are critical. We will make the playoffs or stay home in January based very much on our five guys up front.

Game I really want braham back for is the steelers.

Braham is probably a playoff's only player right now. And by that point, why wouldn't you just stick with Guiciac? I'm hesitant about Braham's status, but Levi should be coming back soon. However, Whitworth has more than proven his value this season protecting CP's blindspot. And I think he only has 1 sack to account for so far.

Not bad.

Braham and Levi come back we're good.

Guiciac and Whitworth stay in we're good.

Either way, it's a good situation.

I wouldn't mind having those guys back and playing, but only if they are 100%. Anything less than that and it's taking an unnecessary risk. After all, the line has looked very good since halfway through the season when they got used to playing with each other. The only problem I see with the line as it is is run blocking. Rudi had a great day today, but overall his ypc is below 4. We need to be able to run the ball effectively at this time of year, especially when we have to travel to Denver (no idea what type of weather that will be). At any rate, I have complete faith that Marvin will make the right decision.

I am very comfortable with Ghuicac now, after all he has been through. Face it, in the long run, the injuries to the line this year have been a good thing. We now KNOW that Whtiworth is a stud keeper, Andrews can play if need be and be damn good, Ghuicac has gotten extensive work under fire. Add in the nice cameo appearance from a clearly improving health-wise Wilkerson, and it's been nothing but nipples and whipped cream for six weeks now with regard to the line play.

Next year, assuming Steinbach moves on, plenty in house to cover his loss, and the future is here regardless at several positions.

Getting either of them back would great for depth and maybe could allow them all to stay fresh if Marv decides to rotate guys in. I don't know if that would ruin chemistry, but I don't really think it would since there is history for Levi and Richie, and the other guys have been in there for weeks now getting comfortable.