Browns v. Steelers

jjakq27

I'll be watching.

In my biased opinion, the Browns and Steelers are two opposite teams. One has overhyped expectations from a flukey superbowl win, and The Browns (especially by this board :rolleyes: ) are vastly under rated. The Browns are two interceptions away from being 6-6. The interception in Baltiwhore at the end of the game where they won on a feild goal, and an interception in the Saints season opener that changed the whole game and changed the momentum. I hope you all continue to think that the Browns will be bad for years to come. Go ahead, we all know Bengal fans are delusional anyway.

2 interceptions from being 6-6, sure. Of course, I could find a couple of plays that put the Bengals at 9-3 (and one of them is definitely the bulls**t roughing the passer in TB). Come on. You guys have given up 60 points more than you scored. Every team that's done that is in last place, or in 3rd place ahead of a team who's even worse. You're 0-4 in the division. Your QB is a total joke. Your best players are head cases who can't get along with the QB or the coach.

Wait, now who's delusional? ;)

Not me, not us. Browns fans know exactly where they stand. Everything you said, we own it. Cept your smart assed "Sure". someone from your own board, brought up two other examples of wins we let get away from us. Us giving up 60 more points than we have score is quite possibly the dumbest stat I have ever heard. When you get blown out 30-0 that tends to sway that dumb statistic does it not? One game makes up for half of that stat, which is what makes it stupid.

Ya, you heard me, two picks from 6-6, and we are one hail mary grab from being 7-6, (in a game we were leading 24-10 in the 4th). Dennis northcut and Josh Cribbs have BOTH had TD runs called back in crucial moments of games.

Woulda coulda, DIDN'T!

Keep thinking the Browns suck. If we even protect the ball a LITTLE bit ( we are -11 in Trunovers) we make this division interesting. Granted, we do not match up well right now with the Bungirls, but we also have a lot of injuries to our secondary. I mean ANYONE can spread us out right now.

I am not delusional, I know exaclty what I am talking about.

No, see the Braylon passes were crappy.

My beef is with North errr Dropcutt.

I can understand not catching poorly thrown balls, but Northcutt dropped 3, yes 3 !!!!

Sure first downs to end drives. If he doesn't take a serious paycutt this year. He will not be back. Mark it down.

Yeah.. This game didn't turn out very well, just an overall bad game. By next year, I feel the Browns will have enough talent to compete in this division. All I can hope for is my Browns to win out the rest of the season..