Week 14 Power Rankings

duus

We totally DOMINATE the Ravens, and they're ranked higher huh? :blink: Whatever... :wacko:

I loved the comment posted for the Bengals...

Is it a reach to compare this year's Bengals to last year's Super Bowl champion Steelers? Both had three-game losing streaks. Both had two runs of three or more straight wins. And both were 7-5 after 12 games.
:sure:

wow havent seen power rankings in like 5 weeks wonder why ;)

I can be honest about it. When we had lost 5 of 6 games, I knew what I thought about our team. Why would I want to subject myself to more negativity by seeing my team ranked in the bottom half of the league? I wouldn't.

Now that we're playing better, it is once again fun to see how we've improved in the mind of the public. Is it fickle? Yep... but so are power rankings, so it fits.

P.S. We've jumped from #12 to #9 in Prisco's rankings if anyone cares. http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

When I think about what Spain has to say I always have to remember: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

With regard to the quote in your signature, I reply with the following favorite quote of my father...

When I think of Spain I remember, "it is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

We've jumped from #12 to #9 in Prisco's rankings if anyone cares. http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

I care because their comments capture my sentiments exactly:

The passing game is coming alive, which you knew it would, but the real surprise is the defense. If that continues, they will be in the playoffs.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You HAVE to have a defense if you want to go anywhere in this league. A great offense is like driving for show in golf. If you want to get to where you got a put for dough, call in the defense! :bengal:

I just don't see how we're ranked behind the ravens and saints when we beat them both. Bengals should be #6 . Throw the records out the window. How can head-to-head not be the best way to tell whos a better team? AND as for the reggie bush guy, seeing as he seems to be the rason the Saints are ranked higher, DUECE did all the work on 3 of his 4 TD.

Since the Ravens beat the Chargers should they be #1? Whatever your answer to that should determine where you think the Ravens and Bengals belong.

And "DOMINATE"? You dominated the Browns. You beat us. Let's keep it real.

And "DOMINATE"? You dominated the Browns. You beat us. Let's keep it real.

Correct me if I'm wrong Arizona, but I believe the Browns crossed the 50 yard line more times than the Ravens did. Plus the Browns had more yards rushing than the alleged superstar Jamal and his crew could muster. IMHO it was a more dominating than the win against Cleveland.

Since the Ravens beat the Chargers should they be #1? Whatever your answer to that should determine where you think the Ravens and Bengals belong.

Haha, yeah. And I guess the Titans should be ranked ahead of the Colts, right?

I honestly believe the Bengals are the better team, but I still have Baltimore slightly ahead, because they've been winning games all season. If the Bengals D decides to give up 40 points next game, or their offensive line starts to have issues again, then who knows? Hopefully, though, the more talented team will win out and things will be as they should before everything's said and done.