How about Whitworth, Kilmer, and Peko?

agreen_112

Lack of understanding is a chronic issue with Agreen

First, I realize certain players (most especially KK, Kilmer, and Madieu) made big plays. However, this defense gave up 510 passing yards, and just over 600 yards of total offense. That's abysmal.

Second, Whitworth(2) and Kilmer(7a) had good games. Joseph(1) was not so good as a CB, although he did have the blocked extra point on ST. Rucker(3) is of course at home counting his salary dollars and probably looking for more women to beat on. Peko(4) had 1 tackle and an assist, nothing to write home about, and certainly not any better than any other DT could have done in his place....he's really tailed off since an excellent preseason. Nicholson(5) played but failed to make the stat sheet. Reggie McNeal(6) was active but didn't play a single down (would like to see him return kicks or punts, frankly - our PR/KR play has been awful). Brazell (7b) is on IR. So you got some solid production out of 2 of your 8 picks. I'd call that no better than average, if that.

Why do I bring up Frostee the Slowman? Because the original post talks about how great this year's draft class is. Frostee is unfortunately part of this year's draft class, IR or not.

Lack of understanding is a chronic issue with Agreen

First, I realize certain players (most especially KK, Kilmer, and Madieu) made big plays. However, this defense gave up 510 passing yards, and just over 600 yards of total offense. That's abysmal.

Second, Whitworth(2) and Kilmer(7a) had good games. Joseph(1) was not so good as a CB, although he did have the blocked extra point on ST. Rucker(3) is of course at home counting his salary dollars and probably looking for more women to beat on. Peko(4) had 1 tackle and an assist, nothing to write home about, and certainly not any better than any other DT could have done in his place....he's really tailed off since an excellent preseason. Nicholson(5) played but failed to make the stat sheet. Reggie McNeal(6) was active but didn't play a single down (would like to see him return kicks or punts, frankly - our PR/KR play has been awful). Brazell (7b) is on IR. So you got some solid production out of 2 of your 8 picks. I'd call that no better than average, if that.

Joseph is a rookie man. I think he looked pretty damn good against the leagues top offense. Don't you understand that these are the growing pains that rookies have to go through to become great players in the NFL. Cornerback is one of the harderst, if not the hardest, positions to play in the NFL today.

You absolutely kill me with your remarks. "Rucker is looking for more women to beat on". Such a geeker!

Name one other team in the NFL that has as many injuries as we do with Rookies stepping in to play, literally all over the place on offense and defense, that is at the postition we're at right now with a chance to make the playoffs.

For it to be a good draft,Every single player draft has to be starting that year.

Seriously? Wow.

Those are some hefty requirements, particularly when many coaches are reluctant to start rookies.

My sarcasm radar went off the chart, if yours didn't. As far as our draft class goes, they are doing more than I expect out of rookies, regardless of their draft pick. Oh, and for it to be a good draft, every single player drafted has to be a probowler their rookie year. :sure: