I think I would rather have them quit

walzav29

Well, isn't the point of OUR no huddle to run defenses ragged and into oblivion? Does it work? Why would you expect anyone else running the no huddle to NOT have similar results, especially a talented group like San Diego?

:bengal:

Our defense did not do the job on Sunday, but some of that deserves to be creditied to the job that the San Diego offense did on us, too.

Well, isn't the point of OUR no huddle to run defenses ragged and into oblivion? Does it work?

One could even say your no huddle runs it's own defense ragged and into oblivion. Remember, the faster you score the quicker your defense is back on the field.

For proof, see Indianapolis Colts.

FACE IT........OUR D CAN'T HANDLE THE NO HUDDLE.............EVEN JUSTIN WAS HUFFING AND PUFFING.

I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTENT .

your-caps-lock.gif

caps-lock.jpg

Seven sixteenths of one inch:

keyboard4.jpg

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

Just playing

Well, isn't the point of OUR no huddle to run defenses ragged and into oblivion? Does it work?

One could even say your no huddle runs it's own defense ragged and into oblivion. Remember, the faster you score the quicker your defense is back on the field.

If they make the offense go 3n out rather drive ball for 80 yards then they get more rest.