OSU vs. Northwestern

OSU has had some big wins this year but 54 to 10 is just amazing. This win thus begs the question, "Does Michigan have a chance against OSU?" While the Wolverines have certainly been a dominant team this year as well, I am curious as to how people feel both teams are playing right now and what it will mean when they face eachother. While I love OSU, I am hoping the Wolverines will bring their A game (What year don't they?) and we make it a blow for blow chllenge up to the end. OSU vs. Michigan, this is what football is all about!

I one of the biggest OSU homers out there, but come on, it was Northwestern. These damn OSU-Mich games can go anyway, and I fully expect next saturday to be a wild ride.

Good win, but don't get too cocky

Not cocky here, I always expect our great rivalry to be close, I am curious as to what fans think will happen though. Can our great D stop Mike Hart? Will Troy Smith pick apart their secondary with the help of Gonzalez and Ginn? How does the whole thing look on paper and what are your predictions? I don't get to watch any football games so my own predictions would be pointless.

Honestly in games like this, I think all pre-game analysis can be thrown out the window. Both teams have been dominant this year, and there's no way to know what to expect until the game is well underway.

The only think we KNOW is that the Buckeyes will be at home. That's always a big boost.

I think the Buckeyes are peaking at the right time. Despite the struggle last week against Illinois, the defense refuses to allow anyone to score and they are causing turnovers as such a high rate, last years defense has been embarrased by it. Both teams have great defenses and high powered offenses. But the Buckeyes will prevail with Troy Smith making defenders miss with his quick feet and his accurate arm. GO BUCKEYES!!!