Should Marv and Mike give Henry a shadow?

walzav29

This guys is a huge talent and it looks like the Bengals are going to try and count on him. I'm curious if there is anyway to put some type of intern or assistant coach to monitor him at all times. Why not? Why risk it? I'm not saying keep him locked up, but keep him out of trouble. If you need him, you know you can't count on him. I would.

This guys is a huge talent and it looks like the Bengals are going to try and count on him. I'm curious if there is anyway to put some type of intern or assistant coach to monitor him at all times. Why not? Why risk it? I'm not saying keep him locked up, but keep him out of trouble. If you need him, you know you can't count on him. I would.

Then you are sending a message that he cannot be trusted and that he has not learned from his past mistakes. At some point in time you have to put some trust in the troubled individual that they have learned from their past transgressions and will not find trouble again. Shadowing him, as you suggest, is not the answer.

Just get him a chauffeur/bpdyguard. That way, Henry doesn't drive or get into a fight. Or buy him a whole entourage like rappers have. Just make sure they keep him away from three things: dope, car keys, and guns. Oh, and hookers.

Just get him a chauffeur/bpdyguard. That way, Henry doesn't drive or get into a fight. Or buy him a whole entourage like rappers have. Just make sure they keep him away from three things: dope, car keys, and guns. Oh, and hookers.

That's 4 things. :P

Just make sure they keep him away from three things: dope, car keys, and guns. Oh, and hookers.

Uhhhhh, I was going to suggest that IF the Bengals do hire a shadow that it be a teenage hooker.

Because sometimes when you want to solve a problem you have to think inside the box, too.

Thanks in advance for the rimshot.

Just make sure they keep him away from three things: dope, car keys, and guns. Oh, and hookers.

Uhhhhh, I was going to suggest that IF the Bengals do hire a shadow that it be a teenage hooker.

Because sometimes when you want to solve a problem you have to think inside the box, too.

Thanks in advance for the rimshot.

Oh, you said rim*shot*. Given the focus of this thread, I misread that the first time...

Marvin is a foootball coach, he's not running a day care center. Chris Henry isn't a young teenage boy, he's a grown friggin man. If Henry can't take care of himself, he doesn't deserve the great fortunes and abilities he has

Exactly....scenario....marvin picks up a phone(ring ring) uh, yes hello, i'm looking for a babysitter....(other voice) well, how old is your child? (marvin)..uh 23yrs old...(other voice) hahahahaha....click....(marvin) hello? hello? is anyone there? hello?