CARSON IS AN ALL PRO GUY AS WELL AS QB

schnarfer

The Tools are all there. Rocket arm, Superior knowlege of the game, and always a stand up guy. There is no grey with him. He says everything that you need to say with a great QB. In my mind there is noone else in this league that can replace him. As time goes on I believe he has the potential to become one of the great QB of the era. Who Dey!

I'd take manning or Brady for a couple of seasons, then I'd want Palmer back!

No way....Carson and only Carson...ideally, you might want Peyton for games 1-16, then Brady for the playoffs, But Carson is the best combination of both you're gonna find. Brady does okay during the season then shines in BIG games, peyton HAS ALWAYS (pro and college) Disappeared in BIG games, How many times did he disappoint the Vols fans? but Carson has shown he can be great during the regular season(if healthy) and HAS ALWAYS stepped up in BIG games, from High school, to USC, and in a short time, Here. Honestly, if you give Carson those Patriots Defense's, or those Colts Offense's(OR EVEN OUR OFFENSE FROM LAST YEAR) .......championship....enough said!

No way....Carson and only Carson...ideally, you might want Peyton for games 1-16, then Brady for the playoffs, But Carson is the best combination of both you're gonna find. Brady does okay during the season then shines in BIG games, peyton HAS ALWAYS (pro and college) Disappeared in BIG games, How many times did he disappoint the Vols fans? but Carson has shown he can be great during the regular season(if healthy) and HAS ALWAYS stepped up in BIG games, from High school, to USC, and in a short time, Here. Honestly, if you give Carson those Patriots Defense's, or those Colts Offense's(OR EVEN OUR OFFENSE FROM LAST YEAR) .......championship....enough said!

Ive never understood the brady hype, his supporting cast won those super bowls. If i could pick either Brady or Manning for just the playoffs, id take Manning.

Ive never understood the brady hype, his supporting cast won those super bowls. If i could pick either Brady or Manning for just the playoffs, id take Manning.

:lol::lol: Now that's just WRONG.

Brady has never had a #1 reciever, and some of those guys are suspect #2 guys. And other than one year with Dillon and this year, he's never had a running game either.

I don't like Bellichek, but he's a helluva coach. Just the adjustments he makes amazes me. Take the monday night Vikings game. Everyone knew the Vikings are great stopping the run, so Bill just goes five wide the whole game. Worst part about it, when you think about it, Bill's game plans are obvious. he's takes your weakness and exploits it, and even though you know it's coming, it works

I'll never understand why so many people think Brady's nothing special. He's one of the few constants for the Patriots during their period of success. Belichick never came close to such success prior to Brady going under center either. Together, they are the class of the NFL.