Carson Palmer is still good

CarsonPalmer9

People keep saying that Carson is having a bad year, but i think that is not the case. He has 11 tds and 4 ints (which is pretty good) a QB rating of 90 something. :bengal: We still have a pretty good team under us and with a couple wins over the next two weeks we could be 6-3 ready to play the browns and the raiders which means then we could be 8-3(if all goes well) :bengal::bengal: . Bengals will make the playoffs i think we can make the SB :bengal:

Carson will take over

Go Bengals

Who Dey

People keep saying that Carson is having a bad year, but i think that is not the case. He has 11 tds and 4 ints (which is pretty good) a QB rating of 90 something. :bengal: We still have a pretty good team under us and with a couple wins over the next two weeks we could be 6-3 ready to play the browns and the raiders which means then we could be 8-3(if all goes well) :bengal::bengal: . Bengals will make the playoffs i think we can make the SB :bengal:

Carson will take over

Go Bengals

Who Dey

11 TDs and 4 INTs ... aren't those numbers nearly the opposite of another QB in our division? Too funny.

I have been waiting for a long time (like some other Bengals fans I know) to get this type of caliber in a QB since Boomer left for the Jets. It's been a long time since we have had a QB take the lead of this team and be the #1 man....not only on offense, but on defense, too. He powers up the D like we haven't seen since......Boomer. CP is still learning and I think he will only get better (ie..Brady) with age. We've got a good one here and as long as he stays healthy....he isn't goin anywhere. I thought I would never worship another QB Bengals jersey like I do Boomer's.........I have Boomer's authentic signed replica framed up with our patches from our 2 Super Bowls in my office at home(I put both patches in even though Anderson was QB for the 1st SB, what the heck, it's my damn display! LOL). I think I may add a CP jersey, soon. CP is the real deal and I wouldn't trade him for any QB in the league right now. OOOOH, I'm all excited! Can't wait til Sunday. Thanks alot.

Carson will take over

Go Bengals

Who Dey

People get spoiled. The scary thing is that he *is* having a down year...for him. He legitimately has been off on some passes that he nails last year, it just seems that he and Chad aren't quite in sync. Which is to be expected after all the downtime and everything he's had. Also, I think the picks could be higher, it seems he's been a bit more blessed than usual on balls hitting defenders in the hands and not being caught. But all in all, if this is Carson's "bad" year, I'll take it.

If Bengals fans *really* want something to worry about, I could show some video of the run D. Or hell, the pass D these days. Or the pass rush. Basically, anyone who plays defense.