Steeler injuries

duus

Our season is over.

Didnt you remember how you came back last year???? How fickle are these SQUEELER fans????? :huh:

we're 2-5, we play Baltimore twice, Cincy once, Carolina, New Orleans, Denver, a Tampa Bay team that beat Cincy and Philly. . .

i'm as loyal as a fan as it gets, but with Ben haveing twice as many INT's and TD's, realistically we aren't going to go on a 9 game run. . which, basically is what we'd have to do to make the playoffs. I can hope, but I doubt it.

With all-do respect to classiness, you f*cks deserve the misery. Enjoy the cellar, Stiller fan.

We deserve the misery? lol. . .

whatever. .

10 playoff appearances in the last 14 years. . .

while Cincy has had one. . .

now I can finally see how you all felt for your whole lives besides last season. Now I finally understand why a glimmer of hope constitutes your opinion of being a bonafide SB contendor. . .

now I can finally see how you all felt for your whole lives besides last season. Now I finally understand why a glimmer of hope constitutes your opinion of being a bonafide SB contendor. . .

Which is one thing you all are not this year... a contender....for anything other than who will finish 3rd behind the Bengals and Rats. Congrats on that one. Enjoy the basement.

Which is one thing you all are not this year... a contender....for anything other than who will finish 3rd behind the Bengals and Rats. Congrats on that one. Enjoy the basement.

I will. I'll also enjoy my 5 dvd's of our Super Bowl championship.

What did you do every year besides last?

Came on here and bitched about Mike Brown, lack of leadership and Corey Dillon' attitude. Sat at home wondering why my team continually beat itself on Sundays. Drank myself madder everytime the Bengals shat the bed playing teams like your beloved stillers. That's what I did. Been doing most those things since I was 7. Now try not to jump off the wagon now that your chumpions are showing their true colors.

Our season is over.

Still a lot of season left, but changes do have to happen fast.

(oh yeah ... Benji wore an orange shirt with a black jacket in the post-game news conference. :blink: )

There maybe a lot of season left, but they lost to a team that could only muster 98 yards of total offense and are considered the worst team in the league. I have to concur with dez0923, the Steelers season is over.

Came on here and bitched about Mike Brown, lack of leadership and Corey Dillon' attitude. Sat at home wondering why my team continually beat itself on Sundays. Drank myself madder everytime the Bengals shat the bed playing teams like your beloved stillers. That's what I did. Been doing most those things since I was 7. Now try not to jump off the wagon now that your chumpions are showing their true colors.

Well I don't know about dez, but I've been watching the Pirates all my life, and I haven't given up on that yet, so I certainly won't give up on the Steelers just because they're headed for their 2nd non-playoff season since 2001. It's like hibernating. Only instead of storing alot of food/fat for a winter of sleep, I'll just enjoy the memories of our 13-3 and 15-1 seasons, our 3 appearances in afc championships, and oh yeah, the Super Bowl. And I'll watch the Pens. I think that should keep me busy untill our next Super Bowl, next year. :sure: