Ocho Cinco!

AMC

I think I mentioned before that Chad has been plying this game up due to his matchup with DeAngelo Hall. I'm hoping all the hype surrounding these two opens up the game for TJ, Henry, or whoever plays WR that day !!!

Predict TJ catches 10 balls for 200 yards and 2 TD's !!!

WHODEY !!!

I agree with the idea that the focus on CJ will open it up for TJ, Henry, and Perry.

The Falcs will try and play CJ one on one with DeAngelo possibly. We'll see how long that lasts.

As always I am in favor of Rudi getting a large amount of carries. Run setting up play action. Sweet....

I think I mentioned before that Chad has been plying this game up due to his matchup with DeAngelo Hall. I'm hoping all the hype surrounding these two opens up the game for TJ, Henry, or whoever plays WR that day !!!

WHODEY !!!

AHHHEMMM.............I THINK YOU MEANT DEANGELO FALLS :lmao:

I would have to agree with just about everybody on this. I think CJ is playing decoy so all eyes will be on him and hopefully leaving the others open.

But Carson should be cautious because according to what ATL said to Big Ben...

They may have him from every angle! :lmao:

WHODEY !!!

AHHHEMMM.............I THINK YOU MEANT DEANGELO FALLS :lmao:

I think it would be hilarous if D'Angelo came out and manned up the entire game ...

on TJ! :lmao: