Skip Hicks looks good

It's good to see Hicks pick it up, I had also read that Hicks had been one of the most impressive players in the pratices leading up to the start of the NFL Europe season...Anything that means we can concentrate on the defense come draft day is all good...

I'm sure Kenny Watson will secure that 2nd or 3rd spot pretty well, unless we draft early for a back.

And that drafting a back early is what I'd like to see them avoid.

NFL Europe is not a great way to guage talent, fellas. Danny Wuerffel had big numbers in NFL Europe 3-5 years ago!!! He threw for 25 TDs in one year. Skip Hicks SUCKS. He barely qualifies as a 3rd down back.

I'm thinking the Bungles are seriously considering Clarett.

You sir, are an idiot!

Europe is one of the BEST ways to look at and improve talent. We are talking about playing at the semi professional level for an extra season.

Europe has MADE players, and Wuerfel is a good QB and the only reason he didn't produce is because some idiot like yourself, who was a coach, didn't give him time to develop chemistry with his receivers, his line, and his backs.

Who's the idiot, fuzznuts???

One question--WHERE IS DANNY WUERFFEL NOW???

He may have been great in college in Spurrier's SYSTEM, but what the hell did he ever do in the NFL???

Wuerffel has a weak arm and is a total SYSTEM QB.

He sucked for the Saints and he sucked for the Redskins.

And he was given MANY CHANCES in the NFL.

So again, who's the idiot???

NFL Europe is NOT a good way to guage talent or Wuerffel would be the next Montana.

So again, who's the idiot???

NFL Europe is NOT a good way to guage talent or Wuerffel would be the next Montana.

NFL Europe isn't a good judge? I'm sure someone needs to tell Kurt Warner and Brad Johnson that Europe is no way to judge talent.....

Well, I guess you could say his one run of 56 for a touchdown was great, however he ran for 86 total yards on 20 carries. Sooooo, on his other 19 carries he averaged 1.6 yards ???? Is he the answer for a backup? Can he carry the load? Is a frog's butt water tight? All good questions. Time will tell, only one game played. Lets see after half their season is played where he stands. Here's to hoping...

WHODEY !!!

Well, I guess you could say his one run of 56 for a touchdown was great, however he ran for 86 total yards on 20 carries. Sooooo, on his other 19 carries he averaged 1.6 yards ???? Is he the answer for a backup? Can he carry the load? Is a frog's butt water tight? All good questions. Time will tell, only one game played. Lets see after half their season is played where he stands. Here's to hoping...

WHODEY !!!

I definately think he could compete for the job as a third down back or return guy.

i dont think any of the names mentioned (hicks, watson, etc) have the ability to step foot on the field, no matter the down, besides for special teams.

Hicks will make a good 3rd down back.... As for Watson, there is a REASON Coach Lewis jumped on the chance to sign him. He's better than you think.

I think you're right.

Kevnz, you do have a point there.

However, you forgot to include Lawrence Phillips, Danny Waffle, and now Skip Hicks.

With that flunctuation--your argument holds NO WATER!!!!

Philipps had true potential but flushed his own career down the toilet cause he is as dumb as you. Wuerfel could have been a solid backup had he got with a team that would have used him properly and not gotten reinvolved with Spurrier in DC....

But why the hell are you so negative to everybody?

Troll maybe? not getting any? do the kids pick on you at school?

come on man, lighten up.

But why the hell are you so negative to everybody?

Troll maybe? not getting any? do the kids pick on you at school?

come on man, lighten up.

Yeah dude. You're losin' big points in your election for "Mister Personality"! <_<