Baseball Playoffs Begin

ArmyBengal

In the NLDS, you have:

Cardinals / Padres (Cards are up 1-0)

Dodgers / Mets

In the ALDS, you have:

Athletics / Twins (A's are up 1-0)

Tigers / Yankees (Yankees are up 1-0)

I'm going to be rooting for a World Series with the Padres and the Tigers... I just think that would be a cool combination of teams that haven't been there for a while. I don't care who wins, as long as it's not the stinkin ass Yankees !!! So who ya like ??

WHODEY !!!

I'm pulling for a Yankees/Mets series... I think the New York face off would be pretty exciting. It looks like the Mets might be too banged up to make it though.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Twins or A's in it against the Dodgers or Padres. Same reason, Army. Something new. Last year's was refreshing with the 'Stros and White Sox... but ended up a snoozer.

In the NLDS, you have:

Cardinals / Padres (Cards are up 1-0)

Dodgers / Mets

In the ALDS, you have:

Athletics / Twins (A's are up 1-0)

Tigers / Yankees (Yankees are up 1-0)

I'm going to be rooting for a World Series with the Padres and the Tigers... I just think that would be a cool combination of teams that haven't been there for a while. I don't care who wins, as long as it's not the stinkin ass Yankees !!! So who ya like ??

WHODEY !!!

I would love to see the Tigers in the World Series, but I highly doubt they'll make it out of NY. I think it will end up being Dodgers/Twins with the Twins winning it all for Kirby.

I am just glad I no longer get laughed at because of my Tigers hat...wait a tick, maybe they weren't laughing at the hat! B)