Winslow is our best friend

bengals4ever

I am glad the Brownies got Winslow. NFL Live on ESPN is reporting that he now wants to start doing some of the play calling. You guys got your hands full there. He needs to accomplish something before that head gets any bigger.

"Some of the coaches might be holding us back a little. We have nothing to lose. I don't mean to try and go behind their backs or whatever but we're 0-2, we have nothing to lose, let's go. Let's air it out. Let's run teh ball. Let's make plays. Let's be exciting."

-Winslow

He can as tired as he wants to be of losing, I'm sure the Browns fans are tired with him being a dumb ass and not having more than 3 games under his belt in three seasons before claiming he has all the answers...

Winslow is a f*cking tool !!! Soldier my ass !!!

WHODEY !!!

Exactly. You have to earn your wings first! He hasn't been around long enough to earn squat!

Of course now he has endeared himself to the coaches for throwing them under the bus instead of handling it in house. Whatever teachings daddy Winslow was teaching obviously didn't sink in.

Speaking of Daddy Winslow, I remember back when we thumped the Chargers in the "freezer bowl" that he whined about it being too cold and uttered something to the effect of: "man, they shouldn't play when conditions are this bad." Well, I guess jr. came by his crying naturally :bengal:

He can as tired as he wants to be of losing, I'm sure the Browns fans are tired with him being a dumb ass and not having more than 3 games under his belt in three seasons before claiming he has all the answers...

Winslow is a f*cking tool !!! Soldier my ass !!!

WHODEY !!!

Amen to that Army! Can't call the shots if you haven't worked your way to the top!

Hey, By the way Army..did you hear??? Winslow is a f*cking tool!! Classic!!!

A lot of people probably do agree with winslow in what he said. The only problem though is that every coach in the league would not agree with the way he went about saying this. He should've never went behind his coaches backs and said that. By him doing this though he's only screwing himself more by lowering his stock to get on a good team. Corey "Leon" Dillon was very lucky to get to go over to the patriots after the stunt that he pulled here in cincy. There's a lot of respect in the NFL between the coaching staffs and if a player acts like that, who in the hell would want a guy who does this crap?

Kellen Winslow is a disgrace!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2596290

Kellen Winslow walked into the locker room, snaked through some TV cameras and kicked off his sneakers. Snatching a pair of headphones from a shelf, he left moments later listening to loud music.

No interviews, thank you. Winslow was quiet on Wednesday, a welcomed calm for the struggling Browns.

At least Cleveland Browns coach Romeo Crennel fixed one thing.

Crennel said he met with Winslow, who told him "he thought he made a mistake" for going to the media on Monday to publicly criticize Cleveland's coaches for not playing him during key third-down situations and for being too conservative.

"Some of the coaches might be holding us back a little bit," the tempestuous tight end said. "... We're losing, and I'm not on the field. I just don't get it."

Not surprisingly, the critique didn't sit well with Crennel.

"I'm the head coach and I'm the guy who calls the shots," Crennel said. "If he has displeasure with the shots that are being called, he should address them to me first. I'm calling the shots."

There's no doubt Crennel made it clear during his meeting with Winslow who is the boss. And for now, it appears the former first-round pick who has played just four games in three years because of leg injuries, has gotten the message.

During his brief stay in the locker room, Winslow was asked if everything was cool between him and Crennel.

"I'm not talking," he said. "Thanks, though."

Oh sh*t, I must apologize to Winslow... He played in FOUR games, not the THREE I gave him credit for. How could I have missed that 4th game ?? Oh wait a minute, could it be because he hasn't made a significant impact in ANY game he's ever played in as a Brown ?? I hope Crennel took it to his ass !!! What a moron !!!

WHODEY !!!