Power Rankings

agreen_112

How many will have the Bengals at Number 1? Steve Young said that he thought we are #1 last night on the pre-game show :cheers:

1) Bears - Great line play, Grossman looks like the real deal. Power running game and the deep threat.

Did I mention their tight ends actually catch passes, lots of them, sometimes even for touchdowns!

2) San Diego - Real good. How will Phillip behave in a tough game? We see in Baltimore in Week 4.

3) Indy - Can they kill a clock with a lead? Who cares when you score that many points. (EZ sched too)

4) Bengals - Much improved D, Offense is scary even with key players missing.

5) Atlanta - Run the ball and play defense - Nuff said.

6) Jacksonville - Mean defense made Black & Urine look like second best D last night. Offense misses Jimmy

Smith

7) Seattle - Potent Offense, underrated D. Can't wait for their game with the bears in Week 4!

8) Squealers - Until Parker proves himself and Ben gets back to full speed, they have things to prove

9) RatBirds - Play somebody and show me some offense

10) Cowboys - Best of an overrated (constantly) NFC East

11) Pats - Best of an overrated AFC East

12) Vikes - Should only get better as the season goes

13) Aints - Play somebody and show me some defense

14) Detroit - An opponent without a top 5 defense would be nice

15) Bills/Giants - Two 8-8 teams from New York state

here's an interesting one

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/240976_power16.html

15. Cincinnati Bengals (21)

Yes, it was a big opening win for the Bengals. But, yes, the opponent was the Browns.

hmmm id be stupid to not say that i disagree with this...seeings that the Panthers, Bucs, dolphins, chiefs, and the steelers are all in front of them in his rankings

here's an interesting one

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/240976_power16.html

15. Cincinnati Bengals (21)

Yes, it was a big opening win for the Bengals. But, yes, the opponent was the Browns.

hmmm id be stupid to not say that i disagree with this...seeings that the Panthers, Bucs, dolphins, chiefs, and the steelers are all in front of them in his rankings

Whoever wrote that sounds confused... Half his rankings are based on week one, and half on week two. He has the 0-2 Chiefs at #5. :huh:

*edit* Oh, I get it. Those are from last season after week one.

Here's mine, and I said last week "Until the Champions get beat they are still #1".

1. Cincinnati - we are still yet to show our full potential and dominated our 1st two games.

2. Atlanta - Dunn is starting to look more and more like Barry Sanders every game. Vick's "new" offense is clicking. Strong D.

3. Indy - Fell from 2 to 3 because of a week against a sorry team that put up a lot of points against the Indy Defense. Freeney might be seriously injured.

4. Jacksonville - Beat the champs with a wicked display of defense. Indy's next so we'll see how strong this D really is.

5. New England - You just can't count out Brady, he will lead this team to the playoffs.

6. Chicago - I'm still not too high on this team, which may turn out to be a fluke

7. Seattle - The record speaks for itself

8. New York Giants - Eli is a reckless warrior who has the determination and drive to put the Giants into the SB this season.

9. San Diego - They make the top 10 with a solid D, and are putting up some points.

10. Pittsburgh - Tough loss on the road, we'll see how they bounce back...

Please STOP putting Cincy at #1, folks. We've got to beat the best before we call ourselves the best.

Its power rankings guy. Right now at this point in time I believe that the Bengals are #1. There isn't a team out there that looks better than us, and like I said we still haven't shown our full potential. Pittsburgh got beat, they're not #1 anymore. Who's your #1 pick?

My top 10

1.)Bears Defense + grossman Liting it up(they say he was injury prone but he also got sacked 60+ times one of those years)

2.)Ravens ya their shutting out crappy teams but ray lewis looks like rayray again and they actually have a QB now.

3.)Colts-Offense Offense Offense

4.)Bengals

5.)Jaguars

6.)falcons

7.)chargers

8.)patriots

9.)Giants

10.)Seahawks

power rankings in week two is very difficult but here are mine

1 San Diego... with a defense like that and a running game that cant be stopped thats how you get to the super bowl

2 Atlanta...see above

3 Bengals...yea we are killing teams and we arent even at our fullest potential but until i see the fullest potential im not gonna give them the top spot

4 Bears...another great defense and an offense thats finally showing some life in them

5 Ravens... they deserve this spot until everyone is back on the IR

6 Colts... defense worried me this past week against the Texans

7 Pats... undefeated and this low of a rating worries me...belichek loves using the underdog card...they will be scary soon

8 Jags... great defense but i would hope so facing a qb with a 104 temp also offense still needs to do something in the endzone to rise on the list

9 Vikings... great leader under center, can win close games, but a little concerned about the running game

10 Saints... if they are for real or not depends on how they do against the falcons on monday night, but for now they deserve to be here

Please STOP putting Cincy at #1, folks. We've got to beat the best before we call ourselves the best.

Its power rankings guy. Right now at this point in time I believe that the Bengals are #1. There isn't a team out there that looks better than us, and like I said we still haven't shown our full potential. Pittsburgh got beat, they're not #1 anymore. Who's your #1 pick?

At the very least, Indy HAS to be above us. They beat us last year, and they have looked strong so far this season. Until we beat them or they show some some serious weaknesses, that's where they belong.

Houston put up like 24 points on their D, that's a weakness in my book!

Maybe you didnt notice that Houston scored 21 points after Indy had built up a 40 point lead!!

43-3 and Houston scores 3 meaningless touchdowns with less than 5 1/2 minutes left in the game.

Indy had 34 first downs and has converted 20-28 third downs in two games ( 71%)..

Joseph Addai is going to make Indy fans forget Edge real quick...

If any of you think Indy is not a top 3 team you need to watch them play more.

Houston put up like 24 points on their D, that's a weakness in my book!

Maybe you didnt notice that Houston scored 21 points after Indy had built up a 40 point lead!!

43-3 and Houston scores 3 meaningless touchdowns with less than 5 1/2 minutes left in the game.

Indy had 34 first downs and has converted 20-28 third downs in two games ( 71%)..

Joseph Addai is going to make Indy fans forget Edge real quick...

If any of you think Indy is not a top 3 team you need to watch them play more.

OH ok I didn't know that Indy had built the score to 43-3.

I do have Indy at 3 on my rankings.