THE SCARY THING ABOUT THE FIRST 2 WEEKS...

schnarfer

Our offense has yet to hit on all cylinders. So we see what happens on an off day...450+ yards of O. Carson wash flushed a few times and that is expected when your center(who calls out the protection) is knocked out. We drafted Ghuichek for a reason, not to sit on the bench. Whether it was this year or next he will be our starter for along time. No one forget he was a high draft choice. Injuries happen but no 1 or 2 or 3 people make a huge difference with our depth. If carson goes down, the season is over but we have so much talent on this team that once a unit practices together and gets in rhythm, our offense will be scary good!

Who Dey

Our offense has yet to hit on all cylinders. So we see what happens on an off day...450+ yards of O. Carson wash flushed a few times and that is expected when your center(who calls out the protection) is knocked out. We drafted Ghuichek for a reason, not to sit on the bench. Whether it was this year or next he will be our starter for along time. No one forget he was a high draft choice. Injuries happen but no 1 or 2 or 3 people make a huge difference with our depth. If carson goes down, the season is over but we have so much talent on this team that once a unit practices together and gets in rhythm, our offense will be scary good!

Who Dey

That doesnt make sence, no 1 or 2 or 3 guys make a difference. And then the next sentence, if Palmer goes down our season is over??? He's only 1 guy.... Wright is a better backup than Kitna. You wanna talk about funny, watch a Lions game and see that idiot suck it up.

I think the point he's making is overall depth is much better. Palmer is the most important player on this team, and most teams will not survive the season when their franchise QB goes down. Look at what is sitting behind Peyton Manning, or even Steve McNair.

On the other hand, we can see guys get hurt and not be forced to panic.

The other point he was making is very valid. We have dominated these two games, and we've played sloppy football. Between penalties, mental mistakes, and Palmer not looking overly sharp, the games still aren't close.

5 years ago we were getting completely dominated. Now after 3 years of Marvin Lewis we aren't satisfied with victories. We want completely domination of the opposition. Hopefully we'll see it next week... because this team hasn't shown anything close its full potential.

Who Dey

Who Dey

That doesnt make sence, no 1 or 2 or 3 guys make a difference. And then the next sentence, if Palmer goes down our season is over??? He's only 1 guy.... Wright is a better backup than Kitna. You wanna talk about funny, watch a Lions game and see that idiot suck it up.

First off, Ghuichek (i don't think thats the correct spelling) is nowhere as good as Braham, and I find him to actually be a bit of a disappointment. I'm not sure he is a long term answer at center, but we'll see.

Second, get off Jon Kitna. Damn, he went 23-30 for 230 yards without an interception yesterday. Is that bad. I thought it was pretty good. Maybe I need to go watch the idiot complete 77% of his passes. Basically, I don't think you've watched a lions game this year, or you wouldn't have made such an ignorant comment.

If the offense gets going, and DJ and Braham return, i think will have a high seed in the playoffs.

Guy-chek is not that good - a career back-up.

For that matter Braham is simply a competent veteran.

With Levi back and Steinbach back in his place at LG, the weak link is less noticeable.

I think it says something when they put Steinbach in at center because Guy-chick was getting killed and missing blitz pick-ups, at the end of the game.

Paul Alexander hasn't developed a single mid-round pick in his career here - and that's a long time. It's very telling IMO.