Who's your pick to win the Chase for the Nextel Cup?

BengalszoneBilly

Get your picks in now! Personally I'd like to see the old veteran Mark Martin get his first Championship in his (allegedly) final season, but I feel Kenseth and Harvick are simply too strong. Out of those two, I'll take the #17 team.

kenseth.gif

I'm with you billy...Would love to see Mark Martin get the title.

Being a Ford guy it's 6 or 17 for me....

BTW, the Bengalszone Fantasy league is nice and tight. I had the top spot for way too long! Enjoy the view!

I think you held it the whole time I was doing my time in prison. My sister had a difficult time making the driver changes I requested from her over the phone each week. It'll be more fun playing heads-up.

Kevin Harvick is my pick. The man is on the best role of his career. Look at his last 11 races: 1,1,15,11, 11, 1, 3, 5, 5, 4, 9.

My typical pick, and the guy I'm cheering on is Kenseth. But Harvick just has crazy mo-jo. Plus he's getting all the more seat time (practice) running the rest of the Busch schedule.

Hands down, Happy Harvick.

• 1 month later...
Get your picks in now! Personally I'd like to see the old veteran Mark Martin get his first Championship in his (allegedly) final season, but I feel Kenseth and Harvick are simply too strong. Out of those two, I'll take the #17 team.

kenseth.gif

Well my pick back on September 16th is looking pretty damn good at the moment. Mark Martin continued his normal tough Chase luck dammit! Harvick has faltered as of late, and Jimmie Johnson is really bringing it now as the Chase comes to a close. I'm still sticking with my man Matt! :sure:

Anyone but Jr. or Jeff "The Golden Boy" Gordon.

Geeze...usually fans like either one or the other. Personally I like both! What I didn't like about yesterdays race was the way Kevin Harvick planted Scott Riggs into the wall on the last lap. He flat out wrecked him. <_<