shameless self promotion

AGrizzlyBaer

Alright Guys i am shamelessly promoting myself and my friends are once again doing our radioshow, the four horsemen. You can listen in streaming on WCCR. Fridays From 6 to 8 Thanks Fellas . :sure:

http://wccr.student-orgs.purdue.edu/listennow.php

Need to get some shameless plugs in there for bengalszone, griz!

I say take a page from Howard Stern's book & feature a "Bengalszone Girl" every week. You have some hot chick in a bikini come in, you guys ogle her, tell us all about her, and try to get her to show you her "bengal's zone." Can the on-air crew score a touchdown? Only time will tell!

There's also the Marvin Lewis drinking game -- maybe you can't play but your listeners can. Get the audio of his weekly press conferences. 90% of what he says is like a zen koan. Basically, if any sentence makes more sense by adding the word "grasshopper" to the end, you drink!

Alright Guys i am shamelessly promoting myself and my friends are once again doing our radioshow, the four horsemen. You can listen in streaming on WCCR. Fridays From 6 to 8 Thanks Fellas . :sure:

http://wccr.student-orgs.purdue.edu/listennow.php

Make sure and spend some time on Purdue's overwhelming display against my beloved Redskins (ugh, Red Hawks).

Several of the Little 8 (Northwestern, Iowa, Purdue, Illinois come to mind) didn't exactly light it up this weekend did they?!