Jon Kitna

KitnasBengals

So what do you think? Personally, I think Kitna could be an elite qb if he would stop with all the interceptions. He has already made progress with this though, if you look at his first year with the Bengals and then his 2nd. He threw 22 interceptions and only 12 TDs his first year, but went on to throw 16 of each. 4 more TDs, 6 less interceptions, quite an improvement. Hopefully last weeks game against the Browns is more of an indication of whats to come, rather than his 3 TD and 5 INTs before that. But as it stands now, he has 1 more TD than INTs, and I think he will continue to improve on that number.

*definitely, spelled it wrong in the poll <_<

I'm up and down on this issue. Sometimes he does look very good out there. And there are times you just want him yanked and anybody else put in. I know there isn't any good time for an interception, but he throws one usually at the most inopportune times.

That said, Kitna is the best option for wins this season though, no matter what I might say after our next loss. :)

awe yes....for this i must change back to my original avatar.....remember last year warrick said he ran the patterns wrong, cutting some short, etc........ timing routes are thrown to certain areas, no reciever, no catch, only an incompletion or int.....again the qb's job is to get the ball to the receiver, once it hits his hands, it's up to him to make the catch!!!...good receivers also become defensive backs on balls that are deflected or poorly thrown....cj has run his routes to the limits, tj was learning to improve, warrick finally has come around OVER the YEARS.....the bengals receivers have gotten better and understand what is expected of them... i believe our tight ends are much more knowledgeable then our previous teams.....now think back to how many int's kit has thrown and relate it to balls that bounced off the receiver or were results of poorly run routes and you'll find he's a pretty dam smart and decent QB..... i remember 2 yrs ago, north end zone ...dillon, standing by the goal post, threw his arms in the air as kit threw the ball 3 yards to dillon's right.....dillon thought he was open, as it was the safety still almost picked it off...sometimes we don't see everything that went on.... anyway all qb's, some more than others, would benifit if they started giving receivers credit (blame) on some int's..... nuf said....man i hope kit has a great day :D