eff sapp eff u

richmond_mat

Relax Mat. Feel free to re-open the topic here as you've done. I'm fine with this. I don't close topics to piss people off, and if I pissed you off I apologize. It was closed on consensus due to mainly it's length. I found the thread greatly entertaining. Let's carry it on here. I hope Kitared finds it again. She's a live wire! :P

P.S. Just for my general knowlege...and granted, I'm not the smartest guy around...what does "effcd" stand for? If it's profane and it's inappropriate to post here, or you have something else to yell at me about, just PM or e-mail me, okay? That goes for anybody else too. You ain't gonna hurt no feelings here. If you got something to say to me, you know where to find me. B)

It's: billybroome@bengalszone.com

I enjoy the heat with summertime coming on! :lol:

Relax Mat. Feel free to re-open the topic here as you've done. I'm fine with this. I don't close topics to piss people off, and if I pissed you off I apologize. It was closed on consensus due to mainly it's length. I found the thread greatly entertaining. Let's carry it on here. I hope Kitared finds it again. She's a live wire! :P

BILLY'S IN LOVE :P

Relax Mat. Feel free to re-open the topic here as you've done. I'm fine with this. I don't close topics to piss people off, and if I pissed you off I apologize. It was closed on consensus due to mainly it's length. I found the thread greatly entertaining. Let's carry it on here. I hope Kitared finds it again. She's a live wire!  :P

C'mon man! Any hetero dude here would be lucky to find a girl that loves football. No matter what team her alleigences were with. I've been married twice (that's how smart I am) and had many girlfriends in my life. Not ONE liked football! :blink: In fact they despised it, as much as I despised their love for "shopping", which I might add sometimes DOES NOT INVOLVE A PURCHASE!! Now which is more despicable? :P

Relax Mat. Feel free to re-open the topic here as you've done. I'm fine with this. I don't close topics to piss people off, and if I pissed you off I apologize. It was closed on consensus due to mainly it's length. I found the thread greatly entertaining. Let's carry it on here. I hope Kitared finds it again. She's a live wire!  :P

P.S. Just for my general knowlege...and granted, I'm not the smartest guy around...what does "effcd" stand for? If it's profane and it's inappropriate to post here, or you have something else to yell at me about, just PM or e-mail me, okay? That goes for anybody else too. You ain't gonna hurt no feelings here. If you got something to say to me, you know where to find me.  B) 

Billy you didn't offend me; that's nearly impossible to do. If I ever were offended then I'd change the channel. :o

I just cannot recall a topic ever being closed. Like I said, everytime I don't check in the zone for a few days something happens.

I missed the broad you're talking about. Maybe I'll reexamine the old thread.

effcd is eff corey dillon :rolleyes:

just trying to keep it sanitary or is that too dirty? :blink:

Maybe the wife being gone for over a week now is affecting me, she'll be back saturday :) Can't wait. I wasn't invited to her brother's wedding :(

racism works in many ways. Supposedly a peace plan is being worked out.

C'mon man! Any hetero dude here would be lucky to find a girl that loves football. No matter what team her alleigences were with. I've been married twice (that's how smart I am) and had many girlfriends in my life. Not ONE liked football! :blink: In fact they despised it, as much as I despised their love for "shopping", which I might add sometimes DOES NOT INVOLVE A PURCHASE!! Now which is more despicable? :P

Yes I found my way over here! You guys are quite entertaining!

And don't get me wrong BillyB I LOVE to shop, even if I come out of the store with nothing, but I much rather leave with a handful of bags. Matter of fact I was in Vegas last weekend and almost lost my mind....Much rather shop than gamble.

But, you won't see me shopping on Sunday's or during Monday night football, especially if my Raiders are playing!! I guess I get it from my brother, he is huge sports fan. I feel like I am about to lose my mind waiting for the season to start!! :wacko:

And it's funny because when people meet me they think I'm all prissy and are REAL Surprised when they find out I know a little something about football. :D

Didn't take my wife long at all to start liking football. Granted she has the " girl " approach, but she's a fighter, and will defend the Bengals .( witnessed first hand at the Falcons game 2 years ago ).

-- Hey Kita ( :D waving all silly-like ). :rolleyes:

* Feel ya' on the can't wait till the season starts.. I'll be a little satisfied when the Draft gets here. I have that weekend off. Time to get some Tivo I think... :lol::lol:

Oh-oh! I bet Kitared didn't think she'd find a Bengal fan in her state of Georgia!! How far is Covington from Atlanta anyway? I've only been there twice. First time to Atlanta where I discovered Underground Atlanta. What a trip. A city UNDER a city! Then to my uncles house in Stone Mountain. Damn! That's one big freakin' rock! :lol:

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me , that Kita' lives down here with me.... well Hey.. there Kita... How you doing ...grrrrr.... :D

To answer your question Billy: Covington is exactly 32 miles east of Atlanta. And yes, it's one big rock. I've gone up it, don't remember why exactly, but the climb is a ^mutha^ !

Oh-oh! I bet Kitared didn't think she'd find a Bengal fan in her state of Georgia!! How far is Covington from Atlanta anyway? I've only been there twice. First time to Atlanta where I discovered Underground Atlanta. What a trip. A city UNDER a city! Then to my uncles house in Stone Mountain. Damn! That's one big freakin' rock! :lol:

Actually I found the site from Raideersfan.net, someone showed us the link of the F*CK SAPP! :o

But, I live about 15 miles from Covington, in city called Lithonia which is right down the street from Stone Mountain. And I have never been there.... :o

Kita , I know where Lithonia is, you're like 20 minutes from me.. As a matter of fact, I'm like 15 minutes from StoneCrest Mall.-- But you are definitely a cutie.....

Hey Kita ( Damn forgot this ain't aol... ) :lol::D:lol:

Nice pics' Kita.....(very nice) oops did I just say that outloud. :D

Oh-oh. I see a Bengal/Raider party comin' on in Georgia!! :lol:

Kita , I know where Lithonia is, you're like 20 minutes from me.. As a matter of fact, I'm like 15 minutes from StoneCrest Mall.-- But you are definitely a cutie.....

Hey Kita ( Damn forgot this ain't aol... ) :lol::D:lol:

Nice pics' Kita.....(very nice) oops did I just say that outloud. :D

LOL, yeah you did..........thanks!

I like StoneCrest, glad to have something that nice on this side of town. I really don't like shopping in GA, I like Cali better. Have you been to Glady's Chicken & Waffle?

Weren't you clowning me on the last thread..... :P

It's all good though!