Stadium Question

jditty47

I have a question, in everyone's opinion, what is the best section/seating in the stadium? I want to have a great view of the whole field, so not too low but not in the upper deck. I want it on the home sideline. I want beer and more beer to be brought to me so my lazy ass can get phucked up and watch my bengals next season. thanks

Unrelated, but I really wish we would paint the cement between the upper and lower decks w/ Bengal stripes...! The stadium is excellent, but looks little bland in spots, that simply move would really add a lot of flair...!!

Mike Browns' private suite gives a really good view, air conditioned, private bar, plush seating, TV in the toilet etc etc . Endless beer (and its free) - brought to you by buxom young ladies who just failed to make the cheerleading team. Delicious hot and cold food, mix with ex-players and coaches and laugh all night long as the Bengals seal a 50-0 shutout of Cleveland, broadcast to every home in the US on Monday Night Football! Well, it's only a suggestion.

Section 216 Row 16 Seats 13, 14

Cause thats where some of the roach crew is!

Its nice i have had 50yl club seats and they are great, but thats why they are like $250 a seat..

Man, your Avatar is clowning dude.....

that looks like one of those characters from Final Fantasy....

what is that anyway?