Ike gets a new contract

Kazkal

I don't think he's that great, as a potential talent or in his current form. I'll give him credit for playing well against the Bengals, and Chad in particular, though.

I'll agree with that, but at the same time, Troy P. has a lot to do with that... I can't wait to see how much better Tory and Deltha are going to be with our safety duo in Jackson and Madieu !!!

WHODEY !!!

I have a feeling that Ike will meet his maker this season, when he faces Chad!!!

I would hope that Chad will have a chance to own him this year. Last year was dissappointing, I really wanted to see what TD celebration Chad had prepared for the game.

Taylor can play pretty good against some of the best wideouts in the league...He plays well in our defense and he just needs to learn how to hang on to the ball when he gets it...Dude drops a lot of picks but he is still young and it was his first year startin last year...Bryant McFadden is the next young corner for us to step up...We have a fine secondary!!