Radio Shack 500

BengalszoneBilly

Well I'm gonna make the easy call first and say that Ryan Newman will win the poll, and that'll be the last we see of him. It seems these new softer tires are eating his lunch. For an engineer/driver, he is sure piss poor in tire management. Probably too much of an egghead. A common problem among engineers! :lol: I should know, I work with them day in and day out, and the majority, although extremely intelligent people, are so lost trying to do the simplest things. It cracks me up!

Now...as far as the winner...that same little crack smokin' birdie is whisperin' "Rusty" in my ear again! Rusty is just SO hungry for a win right now, and even more so after coming so close in second at Bristol today. Athough I wouldn't be surprised to see Harvick or Jarrett win it either! Those guys are a little famished for a win themselves! B)

That birdy must be on some good s**t ;)

I see you've stolen my pole winner formula.

Also, I'm going for the Robert Yates Racing double, either Jarrett or Sadler........

Kev's bonus pick, cause I suck at picking race winners...Matt Kenseth, Texas is too much like Charlotte to ignore how Kenseth rules there.

Also, I'm going for the Robert Yates Racing double, either Jarrett or Sadler........

Boy kevnz, you sure do love Sadler. He too has qualified well the past few weeks, then disappears after lap 10. True. He did finish 14th, but he was never a factor in the race. I will commend him for staying on the lead lap though. Probably the toughest track to do that on the circuit, eh?

Boy kevnz, you sure do love Sadler. He too has qualified well the past few weeks, then disappears after lap 10. True. He did finish 14th, but he was never a factor in the race. I will commend him for staying on the lead lap though. Probably the toughest track to do that on the circuit, eh?

Hey I said before Daytona that I'd either pick Sadler or Jarrett every week....The teams are rebuilding and Sadler is getting confidence, and good setups underneath him...He doesn't disappear, but the broadcast team just ignores him...I watched him win the 125 qualifier he was in at Daytona, and hell, they hardly talked about him until the checkers fell...(of course if your name ain't Dale Earnhardt Jr then they don't talk about you) Besides, I'm biased, I watched the guy get started racing at South Boston speedway...

As for staying on the lead lap at Bristol....blink and you're like halfway around the track....it's insane. Every Cup driver must have balls of steel to race there.... :ph34r:

In case you missed it I picked the winner! Again! This week my boy Jr. will have better luck.

Jr. 1st, Kenseth 2nd and my longshots are Green and McMurray. :D

No. I didn't miss it. But Junior sure did at the end of the race. I was looking forward to a Busch/Junior shootout, but he couldn't get back up front! Then his crew chief Tony Eury bad mouths Nascars decision about cleaning the track, and BINGO!! He's summond to Nascars trailer for a post race chat! I wish I was a fly on the wall for that one! The one with McMurray too. That boy TOTALLY lost it and spun Kenseth out on the misnamed "Cool Down" lap for Kenseth doin' to him what he did to Kenseth! And don't forget about Harvick and Wimmer! Scott Wimmer didn't do s**t to Harvick and got penalized a lap!

I rate the Nascar "Hotheads" in this order.

#1: Tony "Smoke" Stewart. He'll smack anybody from another driver to a innocent photographer!

#2: Kevin Harvick. From customizing Wimmers doors, to doing the same to Rudd's hood, he sizzles!

#3: Kurt Bush. The MASTER of veiled death threats, and the consumate fly in Jimmy Spencers soup!

#4: Jamie McMurray. This guy falls apart faster than a model assembled with no glue!

#5: Rusty Wallace. If anyone saw him intentionally hit Gordon at Bristol a few years ago, you know!

Well Bobby Lobotomy qualifies on the pole huh? I was hoping Bill Elliot would eek him out of it, but he just missed it. Not too shabby for two older drivers though.

And what happened to Newman!?! Qualifies 15th!?! That sure don't bode well for him for the race! Those wins on mileage are over boy! :lol:

I'm still stickin' with Rusty, even though he qualified 10th. C'mon Rusty...you are DUE!! :rolleyes:

Well it looks like kevnz picked the winner! Good job! It SUCKS that we have to wait two weeks for the next cup race! :angry:

I'm good, what can I say? ;)

The two week break sucks cause this week I'd be able to see the race live and not on tape... :angry: