Mike and Mike today w/ Chris Mort...

NYBengalfan

Chris Mortensen was on Mike and Mike today and he had some things to say about our Bengals.

But first things first.......

"I dont even think that the Steelers will even make the playoffs this year".

"I think that the top two teams in this division are Cincinnati and Baltimore."

"With Palmer out I thought the Bengals would be good with a solid backup in Anthony Wright, but with Palmer firing away at QB, they could win it all this year."

:o:o:o:o:o

Mort always knows best! Well only when he says stuff like that... :P

Don't agree with Baltimore though.

It always depends on injuries. I think Baltimore has a stronger roster than the Steelers.(and I know that's a bold statement) and I agree with everything Mort said.

I will admit, I was so excited Monday night, i was using the "D" word(Dynasty!)

I have been amazed with our preseason depth this year. Top to bottom, we have an amazing depth chart.

I still don't get the Baltimore love-fest... McNair, while providing a better QB option isn't going to be enough and I think that is the ONLY thing they are basing this opinion on. If Boller was still the starter, would anybody be saying Baltimore could win the AFCN ?? I don't think so and quite frankly, I don't see their older defense helping matters either. But then again, who the hell knows ???

WHODEY !!!

Hey There Dreamers!!!

Didnt you realize that Mort hates the Steelers - hes an a**h*** like you guys!

Whatever dude, Mort is the best football go-to guy for information on tv. I am a bit surprised about him making predictions though, never really heard of Mort doing that in the past. Usually it is that assclown Hammering Hank or Boomer making bad picks on ESPN

Hey There Dreamers!!!

Didnt you realize that Mort hates the Steelers - hes an a**h*** like you guys!

Get a grip, softy. Why on Earth would Mort "hate" the Steelers? Did a Steelers player slap his mother?

That's stupid. He is unbiased, and he calls it like he sees it. He's wrong a lot just like any other talking head, but he certainly isn't picking against your team because he feels like it.