Branch given permission to seek trade

ESPN.com

Looks like the Pats may be without Branch's services this yr. They are allowing him to seek a trade, but gave him a deadline on Sept 1st. And any interested team would have to agree to trade terms with the Pats. I sure hope that the Stoolers and Ratbirds don't take a shot. Both of them would be improved with Branch.

ESPN.com

Looks like the Pats may be without Branch's services this yr. They are allowing him to seek a trade, but gave him a deadline on Sept 1st. And any interested team would have to agree to trade terms with the Pats. I sure hope that the Stoolers and Ratbirds don't take a shot. Both of them would be improved with Branch.

The Eagles really need a better WR now that what his name is gone. :P The Eagles would probably be a play-off team again this year if they made a trade with the Pats to get Branch. I wouldn't be surprised....

ESPN.com

The Eagles really need a better WR now that what his name is gone. :P The Eagles would probably be a play-off team again this year if they made a trade with the Pats to get Branch. I wouldn't be surprised....

TO?

ESPN.com

TO?

I dont like saying that dumb @ss'es name. :P

Did you hear Steve Mariucci talk about this on the, I think, pregame show of last night's Texan's/Bronco's game on NFL. He thought that Andy Reid and Philly would greatly benefit from this trade. I would have to agree with him. Cause right now it looks like Baskett is holding down the starting spot. A rookie beating out Pinkson, Lewis and Brown. They need to let Pinkson go. This would give them some veteran leadership and would help Baskett's learning curve.

Bring back Fred-Ex!! Ha! :lmao:

Did you hear Steve Mariucci talk about this on the, I think, pregame show of last night's Texan's/Bronco's game on NFL. He thought that Andy Reid and Philly would greatly benefit from this trade. I would have to agree with him. Cause right now it looks like Baskett is holding down the starting spot. A rookie beating out Pinkson, Lewis and Brown. They need to let Pinkson go. This would give them some veteran leadership and would help Baskett's learning curve.

The reported asking price the Pats have on Branch is 2 1st round picks! Is it just me or is that just laughable?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scor....nfl/index.html

How can one team give two 1rst round picks for Branch? You would have to be a dumb @$$ to make that trade! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

patriots will not be as potent as they would be with branch. with that said it wont really hurt them in the long run. but giving a guy one week? wow, thats harsh. i bet he has some offers though, but who knows what the pats want in return.

The reported asking price the Pats have on Branch is 2 1st round picks! Is it just me or is that just laughable?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scor....nfl/index.html

That is very laughable...but I think the Patriots are proving a point to Branch. No one would or willing to 1. pay you as much as the Patriots offered him and 2. trade two 1st round picks or even a 1st round pick to get him.

Is it just me or do others think this too?

But never say never...I have seen stranger things happen.