Pacman arrested.

Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested outside a bar early Aug. 25 and charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

Officers saw Jones arguing loudly with a woman outside a nightclub where a rap concert had been held, according to the police report. The 22-year-old Jones was described by police as slurring his speech, having bloodshot eyes and smelling strongly of alcohol.

The arrest came the day after the Titans broke training camp.

Jones was arguing with a woman he accused of stealing his wallet inside the club and passing it to one of her friends, according to police. Officers said they ordered Jones to leave several times, but he refused and continued to shout profanities.

Jones was released from custody in lieu of $750 bond.

He refused to sign an incident report over the theft of his wallet, which authorities said contained $750.

The Titans declined to comment on the charges. Jones couldn't be reached for comment.

The woman Jones was arguing with, Shakkiah Curtis, said his wallet and her purse were taken by other patrons at the club, the report said.

Another club patron also has filed a police complaint, accusing Jones of assaulting her. Toya Garth of Antioch told police Curtis accused her of taking the purse and that Jones spit in her face. She said she spit back at him. Garth didn't immediately seek an arrest warrant against Jones, the sheriff's department said.

Earlier in the week, Jones had talked about buying approximately 60 tickets for family and friends to watch him play against his hometown team, the Atlanta Falcons, on Aug. 26.

Almost three months after the Titans made him the sixth overall pick in the 2005 draft, Jones was arrested after an incident at a nightclub. The charges were later dismissed.

:sleep1:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/9619324

I put him right up there with that guy that took a dump in that girls laundry basket in college

I never heard about that. :lmao:

How did I miss this post ?? It may be sick, but I just can't help but laugh !!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

WHODEY !!!

I forget which player it was, but he plead guilty, but he maintained his innocence, and after the trial he was quoted as saying something to the effect of "They have no proof. Where is the manure?"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...s_davenport_ap/

MIAMI (AP) -- Green Bay Packers fullback Najeh Davenport agreed Tuesday to do community service to settle charges he broke into a university dormitory and defecated in a sleeping woman's closet.

Details of the player's service were not released during his court appearance. He must sign up for the program by Nov. 12. If he completes the program, a felony charge of second-degree burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief will be dropped.

After Tuesday's hearing, Davenport continued to deny breaking into the Barry University dormitory.

"Where's the evidence? Where's the manure?" Davenport asked outside court. "I know I didn't do it -- I just wanted to get it over with."

Prosecutor Jonathan Schwartz said by telephone he couldn't comment on specific evidence because the case could go back to court if Davenport fails the diversion program.

But, he added: "If there was no evidence in the case, we wouldn't have brought any charges."

Police in suburban Miami Shores, where the small Catholic university is located, did not preserve the feces because it cannot not yield DNA samples and would have been useless as evidence, said police Sgt. Robert Knowles.

Defense attorney Richard Sharpstein said Davenport most likely will do about 100 hours of community service in Miami after the football season. Davenport said he would try to help students apply for college.

"Najeh wants to put this behind him like he does linebackers in the NFL," Sharpstein said.

The state attorney's office and the victim were satisfied with the hearing's results, Schwartz said.

According to police, Davenport entered a dorm room at Barry University in the early morning hours of April 1.

Mary McCarthy, asleep in the room, told police she was startled awake by a strange sound and saw a man squatting in her closet. The man, later identified as Davenport, had defecated in her laundry basket, police said.

It's all Fisher's fault. He drafted him! He KNEW what he was getting himself into!

<_<

No...blame the owner and GM. Jeff gets overruled on draft picks often. Hence the Vince Young over Matt Leinart pick this year...

Jeff wanted Leinart since Chow coached him at USC. He felt like it was the safer pick.

It's all Fisher's fault. He drafted him! He KNEW what he was getting himself into!

<_<

No...blame the owner and GM. Jeff gets overruled on draft picks often. Hence the Vince Young over Matt Leinart pick this year...

I was kidding. Just making fun of the Marvin bashers in similar situations.

<_<

I was kidding. Just making fun of the Marvin bashers in similar situations.

Haha, my bad. My sarcasm radar was temporarily disabled.

All system are now a go... :sure: