LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!

NYBengalfan

Yankees win again over the Tigers today. Don't look now, but they're in the thick of the race for home field advantage in the playoffs, even with A-rod playing like crap.

A-Rod is under a lot of pressure here. He has had this "monkey" on his back ever since he put on the pinstripes.

• 3 weeks later...

Yankees win again over the Tigers today. Don't look now, but they're in the thick of the race for home field advantage in the playoffs, even with A-rod playing like crap.

A-Rod is under a lot of pressure here. He has had this "monkey" on his back ever since he put on the pinstripes.

:nopity: <------- This is for A-Rod and the money he is making!!!!! I dont feel sorry for the jerk one bit!!!!! :angry:

I have no issues with A-Rod. I'm with Kirk... it seems like the sports pundits spooge themselves talking about how horrible he has been with New York.

Everything negative associated with him has been way overstated.

Same....unlike many of our Yankee fanbase, Im supportive of him, he is under a tremendous amount of pressure.