Chad Never Quits!

HoosierCat

I love Chad. He's the best. Minicamp day 2 and he's already off. Some good ones from the new piece on bengals.com:

"Are you serious?" asked Johnson when questioned if his numbers are going to fall with the change in quarterbacks. “Keep it real."

and...

“I’m not playing for the Pro Bowl any more. I’m playing for the Hall of Fame,” said Johnson, baptizing the 2004 preseason Sunday with a wide smile. “I want to get inducted while I’m still playing the game. That’s new; that’s something different. I’m trying to take it to the next level.”

:lol:

Chad is a machine....I think he is the most dedicated reciever in the NFL since Jerry Rice. One of the things I noticed in all his comments was how excited he is about having Palmer in at QB...I think it speaks volumes when the WR talks up the QB like Chad did...Of course the whole team seems to have faith in Palmer, something that the two previous first rounders didn't have.

What I would like to see, is Peter Warrick, and Kelley Washington push themselves like Chad Johnson has.--Peter's quickness, and Kelley Washingtons' size and speed , make for a really imposing wide receiver corps.

Would like to see these numbers from the guys this year.

Chad Johnson, 92 catches, 1370 yards 12 tds'.

Peter Warrick , 78 catches, 920 yards 5 tds'.

K.Washington, 52 catches, 780 yards 7 tds'.

Very reasonable stats to expect from this offense.

What I would like to see, is Peter Warrick, and Kelley Washington push themselves like Chad Johnson has.--Peter's quickness, and Kelley Washingtons' size and speed , make for a really imposing wide receiver corps.

Would like to see these numbers from the guys this year.

Chad Johnson, 92 catches, 1370 yards 12 tds'.

Peter Warrick , 78 catches, 920 yards 5 tds'.

K.Washington, 52 catches, 780 yards 7 tds'.

Very reasonable stats to expect from this offense.

No kidding man.....everybody talks about the Steelers WR Corps....but I think ours either this year or next, could easily eclipse them...and I think we could be in the running for the best WR corps in the NFL....the balance is perfect....Chad and Kelley on the outside....Peter in the slot, getting those 3rd down conversions.....man....I can't wait til the season starts....

Keep it coming Chad.... B)