Hey any body heard from the

semiotter

Maybe ive just missed seeing some of his posts but I have not seen or heard from ole Billy in awhile. was just wondering? :blink:

I havent seen him in a while either? I think he said that he was going on vacation? :huh:

Yeah, I believe that Billy went on a, ummm, rather unpleasant vacation for a little while. He had a brief score to settle with the State of Arizona. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Drinking and Driving don't pay my friends. Believe me, I've spent a few nights in the poke myself.

Hey Army, how is that little one doing? Haven't heard much about your offspring lately.

(sorry to post here, but didn't think I wanted to make a whole thread on your baby!)

Hey Army, how is that little one doing? Haven't heard much about your offspring lately.

(sorry to post here, but didn't think I wanted to make a whole thread on your baby!)

Still a few months away, but everything is going great and thanks for asking !!! I'll keep you guys posted...

Do you honestly think I'll be able to keep up these posting numbers with a newborn around ?? Me thinks NOT !!! Mrs. ArmyBengal would freak !!! Thanks again !!!

Hope all is going well with your situation as well...

WHODEY !!!