Michael Jordon Lookalike

B24

The suprising part is he wants to sue Michael Jordan for $832 million, but he's the f*cking idiot who shaves his head and wears an ear ring in the same ear (and the same style) as MJ. What a f*cking asshat !!! This better be a joke, or I would recommend someone dragging this assclown into the town square and beating him about the head and shoulders in front of everyone !!!

WHODEY !!!

This guy is a joke. He shaves his head like MJ, wears the same earring on the left ear as MJ, wears Air Jordan shoes. And he has the nerve to say "Even when I go to the gym I'm being accused of playing ball like him (Jordan),". This guy is just some loser trying to get some money. IMO, he doesn't even look like Jordan....

5766540_36_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

most tall black guys with shaved heads and who wear an earing in one ear could claim they "look" like MJ..this guy is just some poor crackhead lazy bum looking for easy money. He won't get a dime tho'..He should pawn that little earing off. He'll get more for that than he'll get in a lawsuit.

832 million! the claim alone is insane.