I give up

mello2dope

I'm selling all my bengals stuff anybody interested in a perfectly good used brown paper sack? :ph34r:

Damn, :o thats the first time Ive seen a Bengal fan give up BEFORE the season started.....come draft time, youll be wishing you had all your s**t back...

At the beginning of the off season no one dreamt we would get Sapp so now that we didnt get him why all this big disappointment and stuff. We got overbid by some bastards nothing we can do about that. Had they offered Sapp less and he took then i would have been pissed. Yeah i wanted Sapp too but who knows what if he continues to get less production this year as his trend has been. Why so pissed and upset? The i give up post definately tells me he only bengals stuff you have is the RUDI shirt and a Jon Kitna jersey that were bought halfway through last season.

ya as true bengals fans would know for the past 13 yrs, u just take disappointment in stride. Take it on the chin, get up and swing back. It kinda sucks that we are so used to it, hopefully soon we will be the ones hitting other teams on the chin for a change. <_<

Nothing to hang your head about. We got the bucks that would have gone to Sapp. I'm sure Marvin & company will find away to better spend those bucks. Similar to the jetison of Spikes. Only got so much to go around, so its who spends it the best. I hope the raiders are happy with the ball & chain they just bought. Probably cost them a decent RB in the process. :rolleyes:

mb we'll go after lynch...but i doubt it. Sign marion and resign either beckett or roman(both available still), get that gaurd, and then get gardner when hes available on june 1.

Also we should get some more depth on our OL and DL...theres alot available that we could sign for a year...like Trace Armstrong....

I'm selling all my bengals stuff    anybody interested in a perfectly good used brown paper sack? :ph34r:

you should of jumped off after 2-14 season. not now

I agree TS...8 and 8 last year with a shot at the playoffs on the last day of the season...are you kidding me...things have changed and will continure to get better.

Not getting Sapp hurts but we'll use that money elsewhere and maybe get two or three guys not just one.

8-8 in the weakest division in the NFL and losing to a bad team with playoff hopes riding on that game.

The weakest divison? I don't think so, not even close.

The Bengals played to damn tight in the two games they were supposed to win(the other being the Arizona game)...This is a team that had to learn how to win, and what it meant to compete...They learned that lesson, now the next lesson Marvin will teach them is to make the playoffs...They will, and not cause of some old over priced players living off of past accomplishments, but with a young hungry talented core of players....