fan support

halp

:o moved here in '97.....i must say; this city has the worst fan base of any city i have lived in... this includes 'reds' fans as well.... 80% of the media doesn't help either.... i just don't get it. ... i have to laugh to myself at games as i hear some of the most ignorant, unfootball educated comments from the morons around me. (yes, i know, that's a pretty harsh statement) ..but it's worse then a little child that can't have their way.... these people exude and thrive on nothing but negative vibes....personally, these fans create "A SENSE" of impending doom that echos through the stadium..... then what do you know....one bad break (play or ref call) and the lunatics are on a negitive roll that doesn't end.....if only we could hypnotize them before the game, maybe they could help FIRE the players up instead of demoralizing them....... i have lived thru winning and losing seasons in baltimore, washington and denver, so this losing excuse just doesn't cut it with me...... also; "Give The Fans Something To Cheer For And They Will"......well .... the fans DO have something to cheer for. ... it's called ONE of 32 nfl franchises!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ...for today... i'll sit back at home, cheer for the bengals and if necessary, turn down the sound if the announcers start the negitive comments...... :D

this city has the worst fan base of any city & 80% of the media doesn't help either.... i just don't get it. ... i have to laugh to myself these people exude and thrive on nothing but negative vibes, if we could hypnotize them before the game, maybe they could help FIRE the players up instead of demoralizing them... this losing excuse just doesn't cut it ; "Give The Fans Something To Cheer For And They Will"......well .... the fans DO have something to cheer for. ... it's called ONE of 32 nfl franchises!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halp,

well put i'm behind ya 100% on this ( check my 12th man message out ) if only the people of cincinnati were behind ya also, i would be willing to make a bet that if the bengals moved they would be MISSED and the bitc*** would stop and the people who razed them would have no more ATTENTION for themselfs....

if only these people new what a true FAN is or where the word FAN comes from well here is a little education ( FAN comes from the word FANATICK = wich means to be crazy abought someone or something ) like we here at bengalszone.com are crazy abought the ORANGE & BLACK GOOOOOOOOOOOO BENGALS !!!! :D

Fans everywhere react to their team's winning or losing ways in pretty much the same fashion. See, for example:

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/footba...wns/6887467.htm

Same thing happened up in my neck of the woods yesterday; you could barely hear the Jets game announcers over the chorus of boos and catcalls from the Jets faithful at Giants Stadium. If Cincy fans seem harsher and less willing to believe in professions of change, well, that's what happens when a franchise basically lies to its fans for more than a decade. Mikey & Co. have been crying wolf for years, and a lot of people aren't going to believe until the see, hear, and get bitten by the mutt themselves. (I do have a problem with those who won't even give Marvin Lewis a *chance* to prove himself, but that's another issue)

As for solving the problem, Akron Beacon-Journal columnist Patrick McManamon hit the nail on the head in response to Tucker's comments about the fans (see previous link) here:

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/footba...wns/6887489.htm

-------------------

Tucker used a few other words, too, but we'll let those go. He added he does ``not know what to do with those people.''

Here's a solution: Win a game at home where fans are paying all this money just for the right to buy their tickets. Tucker admitted as much when he said: ``We win, we don't hear that stuff coming off the field, that's the bottom line.''

---------------------------

Can't argue with that myself. Just win, baby. Just win.