COME THIS MONDAY DILLON STORIES DEAD

fulcher

BRING on sapp, this will kill the ego of our crybaby runningback, and hopefully we will not have to here his name again,untill he has been traded for better players, send him to the old brokedown raiders team that would be good to see, iam very upset with his lame comments on willie, but thats ok he will dig his own grave some where else. everybody knows willie fought hard, played hard, i will be glad when he is gone. bengals rule we deserve the best.

The funny thing is, I bet he'd want to stick around ( at least part of him would ) after Sapp signs with us.

----But what happens Monday ..? are you in reference to a Warren Sapp news conference, or the Marvin Lewis and Palmer news conference..? ---cause if there's a Dillon trade about to happen, I would like to know , cause I may not be a drinker, but I sure do know how to celebrate.. :lol::D:lol:

Shiiiit.....Man, I'm like everyone else, Dillon f**ked everyone over, including himself.....Ironically, he probably could've went to the Raiders if he hadn't opened his mouth.....Now they have the upper hand, knowing the Bengals HAVE to let this guy go....2nd round pick my dick.....please....better snatch that 3rd rounder (or whatever we can get) up and keep it moving yo.....OR ;)

We could pull a Keyshawn and sit his monkey ass the whole year....I bet his groin will feel all better after the seasons over....I wouldn't even be mad is Coach Lewis did that....he thinks if he slams the organization hard enough on some Carl Pickens s**t he can just magically leave....man, if it was only that easy Corey...just talk s**t to get out of the contract, just talk s**t to play for another team....

f**king babies man....I thought the NFL was a man's game....f**king babies now...literally thanks to ya boy Clarett.....and f**k him too....I don't want him in the organization either......Dillon is a 7-year veteran version...

I dont give a f**k if Rudi doesnt run for another 100 yard game (wait a minute...) that's the type of player we need and want....just do the damn thing and hand the football over....low key cat that loves his teammates.....man, I cant wait for that conference, cant wait til mini camps start....Corey Dillon isn't gonna bring this team down....WHO DEY gotdamit!

SQUIRREL; damn son, hope you didn't pop a nutt!!! just cracked one. cd , f...cd we'll get along fine without him, did pretty damn good putting up with his s**t last year. can you imagine how nice the locker room will be. it would be great to see his return and have his sorry ass slammed into the turf at PBS.

SQUIRREL; damn son, hope you didn't pop a nutt!!! just cracked one. cd , f...cd we'll get along fine without him, did pretty damn good putting up with his s**t last year. can you imagine how nice the locker room will be. it would be great to see his return and have his sorry ass slammed into the turf at PBS.

Nah, I just had to vent....I said zilch on the subject, and I watched the whole Fiasco on BDSSP.....Since Fulcher said this was it....I had to let out some steam....

Hey Halp, you know where you're gonna be playing next year? :rolleyes: