We are gonna get Sapp!!

jamesbrooks21

If he signs and If he's productive then OK. Still take a dt in the draft though.

Been gone ( again ) ............... what's the situation with Taylor and Marion ??????????????

Re part a: yup, but you have your choice between rounds 1 and 2 now. Sapp gives you the chance to go CB in one and still take someone like Olshansky in 2. There's a crap load x2 of DTs coming out this year.

Re part b: Taylor? Marion? Who dat? :lol: Supposedly there's been conversations with Marion but that appears to be going nowhere fast for anyone, Bengals included. Word out of Seattle is that Taylor's stock has fallen since the 'Skins signed Harris (Colts) and killed his market.

Bottom line: if the Bengals sign Sapp I toss every penny I got at Taylor. Dang, tho, I still want Beckett back (Marion doesn't do anything for me)...sheet..what does everyone think?

Thanks for the re cap.

Taylors news is good news for us. I'd thought that he was pricing himself out of the market, and it looks like reality caught up to him. I don't mind seeing the guy get a payday, but he was looking at extorting due to the circumstances. He's found out that the trouble with inflated markets is that they tend to pop !

I'm still holding out hope for Marion as well. Beckett did well enough last year, but then too you have to remember who we were comparing him to.