Congrats KiJana/UofLnMU

BengalszoneBilly

Thanks all...the secret to my success is...get so busy that you almost forget about the race that week. ;)

:blink: ... :unsure: ... :confused: ...wtfmonkey2kz.jpg

So how the hell do you do that? A couple gallons of booze and the Swedish Bikini Team sleeping over for the whole week!?!

I'm a high school teacher--and I have a two year old and a seven month old at home. I can get a little distracted at times. ;)

Holy cow! How many school/college teachers frequent this site anyway!?! Skyline, Richmond Mat, now yourself. There are one or two other educators at least that I know of. I hope no lesson plans are suffering because of this place. :lol:

BTW...besides brief, how was your week in 1st place? (Sorry, but I do have to zing you there. :blush: )

Well, I used to teach at the University of Missouri, so I guess I count for both. A friend taught Justin Smith, and said he was the only student to pick up his final the next semester. :D

I hadn't even been to the page to bear witness to my team at the top. :(

Well, I used to teach at the University of Missouri, so I guess I count for both. A friend taught Justin Smith, and said he was the only student to pick up his final the next semester. :D

I hadn't even been to the page to bear witness to my team at the top. :(

So why can't you get them there again? 1st place here in our league may as well have a revolving door on the damn thing! revolvingdoorturningsmwm2kx.gif Pipdaddy and I have been jumping in and out of it all season long.